MDE not showing one of my sons tickets, call Disney?

yeheyprincex2

Adventure is out there!!
My FP day is Thursday and I checked my MDE and one of my sons tickets is not showing. Last week my tickets were not showing. I called Disney and they gave me the internet help number but Im afraid to call what if they try to fix it and some thing goes wrong and I have zero tickets on my FP day?
anyone have success with the help line?

That happened to me too last week and I had to call. My fastpass day was today so I wanted to make sure everything was in check before I tried making them! It took a bit but they fixed the problem, although I did sit on hold for about 40 minutes before getting help.

If you look at the front page of this forum, there are a bunch of threads about MDE issues. Pretty widespread stuff. It's likely just a glitch, but if it gives you peace of mind, you can call.

You need to get it fixed before you can book FP+. I am having issues but I e-mailed rather than called. Ticket reappeared days before they responded to my e-mails so I don't know if it resolved itself or someone actually went in & fixed it since I only got the generic "We are doing Magical Enhancements" in response to both e-mails I sent to different groups days after the ticket reappeared. DVC Reservation disappeared after I modified it but I was actually able to manually link it back myself. I was within my 60+ window for both of my trips and so far no pixie dust for me such as the extra FP+ some have been getting.

My FP day is Thursday and I checked my MDE and one of my sons tickets is not showing. Last week my tickets were not showing. I called Disney and they gave me the internet help number but Im afraid to call what if they try to fix it and some thing goes wrong and I have zero tickets on my FP day?
anyone have success with the help line?

If your tickets are part of a package this is normal MDX behavior.

But is there ever a case when it's a package and 1 person's tickets show and another person's don't? When everyone has a package

Yes. This happened to me, and totally screwed up my FP booking. Could only book half my party. Try to get them to resolve it before you have to make FP. Good luck!

If your tickets are part of a package this is normal MDX behavior.

It’s never normal for them to disappear, even packaged ones.

This is part of the big MDE glitch of 2018. I lost tickets and had to call. The tickets are there (hidden from view), but the front end isn’t showing them (they could see them on their end). But if they don’t show on the front end, they won’t work for booking FPs.

Last edited:
I did not purchase a package, purchased tickets and room separate. Does that make a difference?

It's not normal, no matter how you obtained the tickets. You should call or use the chat tool. Unfortunately if you don't see the tickets, you won't be able to book FPs for that profile.

And we seemed to have passed the window where things were being corrected on their own. At one point I was missing over 10 tickets. Then yesterday I was "only" missing 4. I called today and got the 4 re-viewable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter