Meal Plan - Plus option

Return of Jafar

Earning My Ears
Today I phoned the reservation number to reserve a table at a few restaurants for our stay in August. I had opted for the 'Plus' option meal vouchers when i made our holiday booking earlier in the year. However when I went to book a table for Walts I was told this restaurant was no longer apart of the 'Plus' meal plan but I could use my vouchers at the restaurant at their face value. Apparently this changed over a month ago. I asked if any of the other table service restaurants that previously had a 'Plus' option menu had changed, to which I was told that it was only Walts that no longer offered a Plus option menu.

So I have at present made reservations for Bistrot Remy x2, Cafe Mickey and Silver Spur. I ended up booking Bistrot Remy twice due to Walts not being a Plus meal plan option. Was anybody else a where of this change?

That's a shame :( I can't remember reading anyone posting about it but my memory's so awful these days that doesn't mean anything ..... Are you very disappointed?

We have never eaten at Walts so its a little disappointing. Out of the table service restaurants we have only eaten at Bistrot Remy and Silver Spur before. I would try the blue lagoon but the kids are fussy eaters.

Yes you can still use your vouchers in the premium restaurants for their face value and just pay the shortfall

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter