Mickey Mouse Toes

:thumbsup2 When I did this for sculptured finger nails a while back, I painted my own nails in French then bought the rhinestones in the nail section. I licked (yep licked) the tip of an orange stick point, stuck it to the rhinestone and they picked up perfectly for me to then lay on my nail. Just a tip for those doing this with stones. The orange stick makes them really easy to place and then I let them set for a few minutes then painted clear over the nails. Good luck they are precious!!

bump

Too cute!

Any more Mickey pedi photos out there??

anyone else had there pedi melt in the FL heat. When I got mine done for our July 2006 trip, mine melted at the MK. I will try again, as this year we are going in October. Love the mickey heads!

How did your pedi melt? I live here, and I've never had a pedicure melt!!! Now the beach and chlorine are another story . . . .

I have painted my toes red and then put hole reinforcers on my big toe and painted it black in the center. When you remove the reinforcer it makes a perfect circle for Mickeys head and then you can just paint 2 circles for the ears.Just a little idea for ya! :flower1:

Love this thread!! Can't wait to have my own done in the Spring!!!

My daughter and I did this a few weeks ago for fun, and the Mickey heads were a little harder to do than I thought they would be (using the bottle brush). I did see some nail polish pens in our cosmetic section at Walmart the other day, and I think we may try those for our "official" pedicures for our trip next summer. Just an idea!

You all have inspired me to do this for our trip, for myself and dd11.

I tried today, by doing a base coat of red, white polka dots all over, then a black mickey head on the big toe. They look good close up. However, from normal veiwing distance (hoping people won't be too close too my feet!) it just looks like something is really wrong with my big toe nail. I may need to stick with white and red.

All of your pics are really cute, though!

I'm bumping this up. Anymore ideas? I'm so excited to find this thread. I was thinking of red nail polish with the black tips with white polka dots. Is that too much? Of course, that would be a minnie mouse design. Thanks OP.

We are thinking the same thing except I am going to do every other nail red or black then doing white polka dots! :woohoo:

Anyone else have pictures? I go tonight to get my nails done, and I dont have any pic to show my girl. And I cant see photoshop pics at work.. I get a BIG fat red X :sad2:

THANKS!!!!

OMG! My nails came out so AWESOME! Once I figure out how to post a pic off my cell I will do so!

18 days to Disney! I am taking my two daughters and my granddaughter, who is 9 yrs old. Did you get your toes done at home or at Disney? How cute and FUN! :thumbsup2

18 days to Disney! I am taking my two daughters and my granddaughter, who is 9 yrs old. Did you get your toes done at home or at Disney? How cute and FUN! :thumbsup2

Got them done at home.... I can email the pics, but I cant get them on Disboards yet :(

I have bought all kinds of polish lately and will try to do toes and fingers way b4 my trip in case they come out bad so I can have my girlfriend do them, I also want to try to do DD nails with cross bones...that will be interesting!

I have bought all kinds of polish lately and will try to do toes and fingers way b4 my trip in case they come out bad so I can have my girlfriend do them, I also want to try to do DD nails with cross bones...that will be interesting!

I hear ya- I always need trial and error time for this sort of thing. I get impatient and the Mickey dots blur together. If you figure out the cross bones, please post it. My DD11 is more pirate than princess!

I think we are going to go with the rhinestones on our first toe! Thanks for all the suggestions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter