Mickey Mouse Toes

they sell these nail polish pens at the drugstore, with a very fine tip, makes it easy to put a 3 dot Mickey design on your own toes....I did it last summer just for fun!

Yay! Another fun thing to put on my "To Do" before vacation list! :woohoo:

Thanks for the ideas and pictures! So fun.

All of them are awesome. I love Jack, I might have to figure out how to do him on my toes. ;)

I'm going to get Mickey toes Monday for our trip...I know its the middle of winter but its not a vacation without them right??!! ;)

LOVE this idea! Definitely going to get Mickey on my tootsies before we leave!!!!

I know this is an old thread, but I found I never get a pedicure before my trips anymore, I need those callouses! The one time I got one before I left, my poor feet were so tender! I just get them polished! OPIs Comet loves Cupid is my favorite red to wear to WDW!

Glad you pulled this thread back up! We are going in October and I was wondering what to do with my toes....maybe the Mickey pumpkin on a black nail.

Glad you pulled this thread back up! We are going in October and I was wondering what to do with my toes....maybe the Mickey pumpkin on a black nail.

That would be cute! I'm debating on either traditional red and black or the smokey blue disney dreams color with a mickey head and maybe some fireworks type swirlies??

Wow a HUGE thanks to whoever bumped this thread back into the spotlight. I had never thought of this but it is now on my list for August! :cool1:

Ok, I went this morning, they look more like cruise toes... too bad I'm not going on a disney cruise, but maybe next time!

toes.jpg

I just got a traditional pedicure and then went to Target and got the "bling" and added it myself, so it does look a little bit pasted on, but I'm looking fwd to doing my mom and daughters when we get to Orlando also :thumbsup2

Ok, I went this morning, they look more like cruise toes... too bad I'm not going on a disney cruise, but maybe next time!

toes.jpg

I just got a traditional pedicure and then went to Target and got the "bling" and added it myself, so it does look a little bit pasted on, but I'm looking fwd to doing my mom and daughters when we get to Orlando also :thumbsup2

Cute! :) Did you design the Mickey Heads yourself or were they already Mickeys? Are they self sticky or did you have to glue them?

Cute! :) Did you design the Mickey Heads yourself or were they already Mickeys? Are they self sticky or did you have to glue them?

They were just little sparkle dots in different sizes, so I used a bigger one for the head and smaller for the ears. The swirl actually had a flower with it but I cut that part off. They were self-stick and then I put clearcoat over the top. The clearcoat was actually called "glass slipper" :thumbsup2

I'm a nail tech at a spa, and I don't do the best Mickey heads, but my boss does!

149828_455441504450_501499450_5067317_5019212_n.jpg

I got so many compliments from people while we were down there, especially from Minnie, herself. :goodvibes

toes.jpg

Oh my gosh! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that color!!

toes.jpg

I love them! I might do this when we go in March!

I'm a nail tech at a spa, and I don't do the best Mickey heads, but my boss does!

149828_455441504450_501499450_5067317_5019212_n.jpg

I got so many compliments from people while we were down there, especially from Minnie, herself. :goodvibes

I love your toes, the minnie design is adorable!

Well...it turned out it was a bit chilly at Disney this past weekend, but I did actually have a CM compliment my fingernails so I had to share with her my "hidden mickeys". They are a bit beat up after our long week at Disney but I'm loving them!

mickeynail.jpg

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Last time I went and tried to have Mickey put on my toes they thought I was crazy! The language barrier did not help; I couldn't express the "head" thing to them, now I have pics. DD8 will love the minnie toes and I can do thoese myself to save $$$$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter