**Mickey's Merry Cruisers** 12/13/09 4 night Wonder

i hope we dont miss that meeting or we wont know where to put these giftsyes go ahead and send me one please

so today I went to Home Depot and picked up a WHOLE BUNCH of Mickey Mouse heads to make magnets..so I can make some for my friends...

**I got some for you too Paula...

Hello

Well we're almost packed and ready to go :banana::banana::banana:

Our FE gifts are all wrapped and labelled - to prevent any confusion we've sent the gifts as family gifts so although we're in seperate cabins they're from the 4 of us but We've doubled up.

Does that make sense - I know what I mean lol

Wow, so much to catch up on! Things have finally settled down here. The candle fundraiser is over and was a huge success. But now we're finally able to focus on the cruise! I hope everyone is doing well and as excited as we are! Our cabin # is #5634. Is there anyone else on this level?

Jenn

Hey Mickey's Merry Cruisers!

Just dropping in to leave a quick note...sorry I've been MIA from DIS for the last couple of months after returning from my deployment. I've been in touch with Paula through email, so she's keeping me caught up on everything that's planned. Two weeks to go...can't wait :yay:

:goodvibes Hi Everyone, Sure is getting close...2 and half wks and we're cruisin' :woohoo:

Something told me to unpack and try my clothes on - thank goodness I did :lmao: I still have to try dinner dress on...hope it doesn't fit! ! ! :laughing: I want to buy a new one.

Well, have to go and pick up cruise documents from TA - - - :woohoo: :yay: ;) They've finally arrived! ! !

Got some free time...FINALLY! and wanted to hop on over and crash this party! :rotfl: I'm excited for you Carol!! 2 more weeks! yay! I know you are getting VERY excited! :banana:

So, did that dress fit? If you need a good excuse to buy a new one, let me know :rolleyes1...I can always come up with excuses for going shopping!

Perhaps we can get a list of who's in which seating?

Late Seating so far:

3doglovr
2princess1pea
flechette

anyone else for late/ 2nd seating? I'd guess more people in the early seating?

Carol - what time are you on the Ardastra excursion? we cancelled the Sea Lions and got a 12pmish tour for Ardastra, we hope to maybe hit the straw market in the morning, find a place for lunch then meet up w/ the tour if we can make that work;)
I am in late seating with the kids. My girlfriend just came back from the cruise with her family and couldn't stop talking. Although she did prepare me that I would be spending alot of time alone. Thats ok I'll keep busy. :santa::santa:

We are on the early seating but not sure we will be going to the dining room at all for dinners this cruise - we haven't decided yet.

This cruise is an R & R cruise so we are going to be sticking to the ship and doing the shipboard activities. If they have the galley tour will probably go on that the kitchens on the ship are amazing. Last year when we went on the cruise before Christmas they had several family Christmas activities so going to try and do those.

Anyone else going to run the 5k at Castaway? Definitely doing that one.

Packing? Way too soon for that. This weekend after Thanksgiving we have to get the camper ready for the post cruise Ft. Wilderness weekend then I'll think about packing.

Looking forward to the cruise and meeting everyone at the DIS meet.:yay:

The 5k would be fun, I workout but not sure if I could run the whole thing in the heat and sand.

The 5k would be fun, I workout but not sure if I could run the whole thing in the heat and sand.

I am super excited, about the meet ups. I have been talking to paula. Please Paula can you email me a list of everything. I am super busy with school. I am in New York this week and coming home to do finals. So lets just say I am going to be lucky to get packed for me and the kids. Kind of stinks, but I have no choice. In fact I have an online final while we are on the cruise. So I have a ton going on. I am going to try an make the meet ups as much as possible. Im sure my little ones will be in the clubs. We have a room at Atlantis for the 3 of us. So if anyone needs an extra band let me know. I know I get 4. Then nothing planned for the rest of the trip. I need a break after everything. Talk to you all soon. I did get santa hats, going to try and decorate them but thats pushing it. Have pirate outfits for the kids, nothing for me, if I can find something I will try. I feel like a crazy single mom, wait I am. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:wave: Hi MMCs, great seeing everyone and welcome back. 13 more days and we'll meet one another. :grouphug:

For those that I've emailed in the past, Please accept my apologies, as I wanted to stay in touch. But work became hectic :rolleyes1 lucky to have time to post here.

Now that I'm back on my feet again, back to reading, sending emails, PMs, posting and if you're lucky enough chatting. (yahoo IM) :surfweb: It's fun! ! ! (don't go to chat rooms :sad2: some are off the wall made 1 mistake - that was enough :lmao:

Take care folks :grouphug: 12/13/2009 Mickey's Merry Christmas Cruisers :santa:

heyy! :rotfl:

cant believe its only 13 dayys! - where did the time go - i remember when it was 30 odd days but hey, im not complaining! lol:goodvibes:thumbsup2:cheer2:

katie did you get the second lot of magnets i sent you?? hope they came through okayy! - you sound like yur super busy atm!:goodvibes

im counting down the days now untill we fly out to the states and its only 10 dayys! - but the best part - i only have 7 school dayys! whoop whoop!:rotfl::laughing::banana:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:rainbow::jumping1:

Hey everyone just a short 13 days left. Today we are heading over to EPCOT for lunch and the 5pm candlelight. This is an annual event for us before my mom travels to Colorado to spend Christmas with my brother's family. Tuesday night we do dinner at Citricos at the Grand Floridian and our annual Christmas picture in front of the big tree.

Yesterday spent the whole day getting Christmas shopping started. Have to get it all done before we go because all have to be shipped to Colorado.

Then have to get Christmas cards done and sent. Plus have to finish our cruise shirts. Did get the Christmas tree up and the outside decorations.

Lot's to do but sure have gotten into the spirit of the season.

:woohoo: 13 more days...everything is all set, rushing to get everything done at my job by Fri. Shipped FE gifts today. My Christmas shopping is done - that way I don't have to bother when I get. ;)

Hey Moll, I can imagine how excited you and Harriet are! Looking forward to seeing both of you and giving you a special hug for being so sweet. :grouphug: you're like family.

Don't worry folks, I'm also looking forward to meeting all of you -

Take care, I'll be chatting later. BTW Gina & I cancelled our Argastra Garden and City Tour. :eek: better to be safe than sorry.

:woohoo: 13 more days...everything is all set, rushing to get everything done at my job by Fri. Shipped FE gifts today. My Christmas shopping is done - that way I don't have to bother when I get. ;)

Hey Moll, I can imagine how excited you and Harriet are! Looking forward to seeing both of you and giving you a special hug for being so sweet. :grouphug: you're like family.

Don't worry folks, I'm also looking forward to meeting all of you -

Take care, I'll be chatting later. BTW Gina & I cancelled our Argastra Garden and City Tour. :eek: better to be safe than sorry.

Carol what do you think of the Nassau Forts and junkaroo tour...should we cancel? I don't know??

Hi All:love:

Hope everyone is well??

Who's getting excited:banana::banana:

I just wanted to check that you had all had the revelant info?:eek:

There is "FE Meet" info and "FE Cabin Numbers for those taking part in the "FE":dance3:

And then there is also "DIS Meet" info for sail away and "Additional" Meet Info for those who want to join in:rolleyes1

I hope this is clear enough for everyone to understand? (I know what i'm on about if no-one else does!!!!):laughing:

If I have not sent anyone all the revelant info - TUFF!!!:laughing: - only joking, I apologize and let me know what your missing:confused:

Also if there are any of the late joiners that would like to "Meet Up" with the rest of the group then please PM me your e-mail address and I will e-mail you all the info:thumbsup2

Can't believe we are all going to eventually meet one another "Next Sunday", and hope you've all got your:santa: ready, and are ready to:cheer2::dance3::woohoo::grouphug::rainbow::bounce::Pinkbounc:tongue::goofy::simba::donald::tinker::tigger::tink::mickeyjum:

:confused3 Hey Sweetie, I didn't get a copy of the list for the Meets :lmao: :rotfl: :laughing: :rotfl2: Sorry, I couldn't resist ~ I should know-we went over it so many times. ;)

Everyone, get ready to rock on, because we're going to party! :woohoo: :dance3: pirate: :thumbsup2 :grouphug: :cheer2: :cool2: :goodvibes :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter