**Mickey's Merry Cruisers** 12/13/09 4 night Wonder

heyy cruisers!

sooooooo excited too see everybody next sunday - it feels so weird saying that! lol:rotfl::rotfl:

im getting really excited - its only 7 dayss now until we arrive in the states! - i cant stop going on about it and all my mates are fed up of me now!! :goodvibes:banana::hippie::cutie::jumping1::cheer2::rotfl2::cool1::goodvibes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

moll

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey yall! only a few more days!!! EEEEK! SO EXCITED!:cool1:

i have a few questions, and was hoping yall could help me....
what will i need as far as certain nights go? you know, like pirate night, formal night.... stuff like that? is there anywhere i can find that info?

Hey Moll, I'm sure your mum, dad and rest of crew are NOT getting fed up with you. :rotfl2: They're just as excited as you are - your mum and I chat how excited we are and from the way it looks on this thread we don't take any back seats. :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing:

Just think you and your mates will be leaving in 6 days! ! :woohoo: Gina and I have 9 more days before leaving! :sad2:

hey yall! only a few more days!!! EEEEK! SO EXCITED!:cool1:

i have a few questions, and was hoping yall could help me....
what will i need as far as certain nights go? you know, like pirate night, formal night.... stuff like that? is there anywhere i can find that info?

Hi Libby, 4 night cruise is not as formal as the 7 night. You can dress casual or in costume for Pirate night. Formal night - not really! NO tux or gowns necessary - less formal. People have been known to wear suits, dresses...jackets,nice outfit...shirt&tie,slacks/top...when we went on a cruise my friend wore a shirt with blk dockers and I wore capris and a jeweled neckline top. other nights...casual NO swimwear, shorts, tanktops, coverups- ;)

I believe that covers it - if I forgot anything, I hope someone will correct me/add to the list. :)

Pack light, you won't need all those clothes in that suitcase :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Another packing question or more if you all don't mind;)

1)Do I need to bring extra towels for pool use or the beach?

2) I know my prescription medication need to be in the orginal labeled package, but what about multivitamins and such? I buy the bulk generic and those things take up alot of room~

We went ahead and canclled our Nassau execursion too we may leave the ship to hit the Straw market but hat's still really iffy~

Santa hats done ;-} Still working on cruise magnets:thumbsup2

Hi Michelle

No you dont need any towels, there are plenty around the ship.:cool1:

As far as I am aware you can place meds in your luggage. I think they just say to put it in your handluggage incase you need any of them in an emergency.:confused3

Glad to hear your "Santa" Hats are done, boy are we going to get some strange looks!!!![:scared1::dance3:

How excited are you all???????????????????:dance3::dance3::banana::cheer2:

QUOTE=flechette;34560080]Another packing question or more if you all don't mind;)

1)Do I need to bring extra towels for pool use or the beach?

2) I know my prescription medication need to be in the orginal labeled package, but what about multivitamins and such? I buy the bulk generic and those things take up alot of room~

We went ahead and canclled our Nassau execursion too we may leave the ship to hit the Straw market but hat's still really iffy~

Santa hats done ;-} Still working on cruise magnets:thumbsup2[/QUOTE]

oops! I should have been alot more clear on the medication- I'd like to put my multivitamins and other supplements on one of those weekly pill box containers rather than dragging the huge bottles for each individual pill.

I know the prescription meds need to be in their original packaging - not sure about the rest~

M

Thanks for the reply tho Paula!

just think ....................... 1 week today we will alll be getting super-over excited about meeting each other! ino i am already!! :rotfl::hippie:

were gonna have so much fun! :cheer2::banana:

i cant wait to see everybody!:rainbow:

lots of love to everybody
moll xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hippie::goodvibes

:goodvibes Michelle, put the vitamins etc in your weekly pill box. For my prescriptions I ask the Pharmacy to label small bottles for assorted meds. Saves rm in my carryon and don't have to lug those lg bottles. Ask your druggist he may do the same thing for your vitamins etc.

It's already 8:15 PM EST and counting down...6 more days until we leave! ! !leaving on a jet plane, heading for Orlando Sat morning 9:40AM :cloud9: :woohoo: :cheer2:

Wow, I cannot believe the day is almost here! We are so excited!!

I do have question that may have been discussed before so please forgive me if it has been. Are the gifts for the FE supposed to be wrapped and labeled? It's our first one so we really have no idea!

Jenn

I do have question that may have been discussed before so please forgive me if it has been. Are the gifts for the FE supposed to be wrapped and labeled? It's our first one so we really have no idea!

Jenn

:confused3 Hi Jenn, I really don't know the answer to the FE gift question...shame on me, one of two in charge of the FE. :sad2:

I inserted each FE gift in a party treat bag and put names on bags.

I guess some wrapped to make them more festive for the holiday. If you didn't, don't worry because neither did I ;) It's the thought that counts :grouphug:

Hi Jen

I have just put our FE gifts in clear bags, added some ribbon and a tag with my initials on, but i'm sure people will be happy with whatever they receive however it comes!!.:love:

Lots of love
Paulaxx

Jenn

hello everyone, we are so ready for this cruise , cant wait to see the look on his face when he finally get to see donald duck up close and in person . and my neice loves minnie mouse . my sil will fly me and grandson driving out on sat morning see you all on sunday

I can't believe the Disney stores don't have Disney Christmas :santa: shirts/sweatshirts for adults OR children...drats. :sad1:

Okay, how many more days 7, 6, 5,

Due to inexperience, I did not know about the FE exchange until recently as my two (2) kids, Noah (8) and Jessica (16) would love same. Regardless, our kids have FE and will hang it at our cabin 8564 for 12/17/2009 Wonder Cruise. This is our first cruise of any kind and our kids have bought a bunch of goodies to place in other extenders which they plan on doing whether they get any items in their FE. It is Christmas and they are children, so any courtesy to them, per their FE, will be much appreciated. Merry christmas and a great cruise to all.

Hi James

What a shame you didnt know before.:love:. This is our 1st FE and were really looking forward to it.:banana::banana:

I'm sure your kids will get something in there FE's all the same.:santa:

We actually get off the ship on 17th so it's the cruise after ours you need to post on.

Hope you have a great time:santa:

Due to inexperience, I did not know about the FE exchange until recently as my two (2) kids, Noah (8) and Jessica (16) would love same. Regardless, our kids have FE and will hang it at our cabin 8564 for 12/17/2009 Wonder Cruise. This is our first cruise of any kind and our kids have bought a bunch of goodies to place in other extenders which they plan on doing whether they get any items in their FE. It is Christmas and they are children, so any courtesy to them, per their FE, will be much appreciated. Merry christmas and a great cruise to all.

Hi all

OMG this house has been manic today!!!!!!:yay::yay:

Were all packed (I think!!) so rooooolllllll on tomorrow morning, taxi is coming at 5am:scared1::scared1:

Keep your fingers crossed for a smooth flight:eek:

Phil's got his laptop and the villas got internet so I will still be able to chat!!, hey maybe you would all like a daily weather report:idea::idea:

Really looking forward to meeting you all on Sunday, and dont forget to pack your "Santa Hats" in your carry on luggage!!

Lots of love to you all:hug::hug::woohoo::dance3::dance3:

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG!! Im soooooooooooo excited - in only 18 hours we'll be leaving for the airprt and heading off to the usa!!! im buzzin'!:rotfl::banana::rotfl2::lmao:

see youu all on sunday!!!!:hippie::santa::yay:pirate::santa:

moll xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter