**Mickey's Merry Cruisers** 12/13/09 4 night Wonder

James, Enjoy your cruise - you're going to have a lot of fun!

Paula, I'll be able to chat with you til Fri evening....talk about crazy week - you know what I've been going through :scared1:

So I finally found ten minutes to pack between all my finals and classes. Oh ya I just got offered a job. Yikes haven't worked in over 8 years. Should be fun. But anyways got a call today while in class that "This is the school Nurse and Ryan has a headache and fever of 102. Please come get him" He better get better. I don't have the time or patience for sick kids with leaving on sat. Please prayer for him, I am not missing this trip!!!! To much time and effort especially keeping this a secret. Have a safe trip everyone getting down there and across the pond. Can't wait to see you all. I will be the crazy mom probably drinking the minute I get on the boat!! I deserve it. :thumbsup2:sick::sick:

Hi Katie

Oh poor Ryan, :sad2: Dont worry though hes got plenty of time to get better, dose him up with plenty of meds and an early night and im sure he will be fine, but sending him some:tinker: to help xxxxx

Congratulation on your job offer:cheer2::cheer2: are you hoing to take it??

Oh I bet you sooooo cant wait to tell the kids, I wish we were all there to see there faces:love::love:

Dont worry about being the crazy mother drinking, ive already started!!:banana: (Maybe we should make it 2bottles for the FE Meet!!!)

Well I am NEARLY on my holidays after all!!!:dance3::dance3: so it is allowed isnt it:laughing::laughing:

Rolllllll on Sunday!!!!!!:grouphug::grouphug::woohoo::woohoo::hug:

Lots of love to you allxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:grouphug::grouphug:

inally found ten minutes to pack between all my finals and classes. Oh ya I just got offered a job. Yikes haven't worked in over 8 years. Should be fun. But anyways got a call today while in class that "This is the school Nurse and Ryan has a headache and fever of 102. Please come get him" He better get better. I don't have the time or patience for sick kids with leaving on sat. Please prayer for him, I am not missing this trip!!!! To much time and effort especially keeping this a secret. Have a safe trip everyone getting down there and across the pond. Can't wait to see you all. I will be the crazy mom probably drinking the minute I get on the boat!! I deserve it. :thumbsup2:sick::sick:[/QUOTE]

:goodvibes In a couple hours Paula and her family will be on their way jto Orlando...how lucky they are :worship: :worship: :dance3:

Katie, make sure you nip it in the bud - :scared1: If Ryan's not feeling well give him plenty of OJ, ginger ale, hot tea, chicken noodle soup,,,,,,, I've been nursing a cold and going stir crazy! ! ! I have this stupid tickling cough that Doc had to give me med.

I blame it on nerves and rushing around like a chicken with it's head cut off.
:lmao: Soon the craziness will end and we'll be able to relax and meet up with one another. :woohoo: :dance3: :cool1: :grouphug: :santa: pirate: :yay:

Good night all, I need to get some sleep,

xxxxxx ;)

Well it is almost time to start packing and gettng our stuff ready for the cruise. The only rushing around here was finishing the Christmas shopping, wrapping all the gifts and getting them shipped, finishing Christmas cards and getting them mailed, getting the car serviced and oh yeah surgery on my right thumb. It's all good though. Can't wait for the cruise.

See you all Sunday morning.:banana:

Apparently we've been upgraded and weren't aware of it until today. Not that it's a bad thing... I'm just so sorry for the confusion this may cause!

Our new cabin # is 7618. I'll print an updated version to hand out on the ship when we all meet.

We're flying into Orlando early Saturday morning and staying in the park Saturday night. I can't believe it's almost here!

See you all on Sunday!

Apparently we've been upgraded and weren't aware of it until today. Not that it's a bad thing... I'm just so sorry for the confusion this may cause!

Our new cabin # is 7618. I'll print an updated version to hand out on the ship when we all meet.

We're flying into Orlando early Saturday morning and staying in the park Saturday night. I can't believe it's almost here!

See you all on Sunday!

:thumbsup2 :yay: :woohoo: :cheer2: :grouphug: :dance3: :santa:

Congratulations upon the upgrade...so happy to hear pixiedust went in your direction. No need to apologize...great you're not by yourself on Deck 5 ~ you're near Paula's family (located at the aft of the ship.)

Looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday. :dance3: :grouphug: pirate: :santa:

Getting ready!!! We leave sat. so excited. Trying to finish everything up. I am so proud today but sad, My daughter is getting a haircut for the trip and has decided to donated her hair to children for cancer. So proud at 7 she wants to do this, but she has never had short hair. Anyways, everyone have safe travels and will see you all on Sunday!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Wow! We'll be flying out in 10 hours and we're not even packed yet! Needless to say, the Santa Hat is not decorated so I'll be plain Jane (or plain Lisa). Anyways...we'll be at Animal Kingdom Villas for the next 2 nights and then we'll see you all on the ship on Sunday. We just got about 9 inches of snow and it's 4 degrees below zero here right now. Am so looking forward to meeting you all in sunny weather! Hope everyone has a safe trip...See ya Sunday!
Lisa:banana:

:goodvibes :woohoo: :dance3: :santa:

Traveling tomorrow morning...arriving at MCO approx noon :thumbsup2 I'm dead tired - hope I hear the alarm and get up in time :scared1: I'll have Gina pounding on my door, have to call our ride to the airport . . . . . . :rolleyes1 - it never ends :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

But it's vacation and everyone's going to have fun. :dance3:

See everyone Sunday...have a safe trip and for those going to WDW before DCL enjoy yourselves.

carolxxxxxxx

Well it's 5:30 am we're ready to get on the road - should be in Canaveral by 5pm ish Can't wait to meet everyone on Sunday!

Michelle

We're back! ! ! Where did everyone go? I was looking forward to meeting each and everyone of you but only met a few. :sad2: For those that I did meet up with, it was a real pleasure and hope to stay in touch.

I want to thank Paula, Kathryn and their families for making my cruise very pleasant and fun. If any of you weren't able to meet up with these fab people, you missed out on a great opportunity of welcoming smiles and future friendships and a truely fun time.

Hope everyone had a great time and no one got sick on that one rocky night.

What are your opinions of the FEs? Would you do them again?

We had hoped to hang out a bit more with people ourselves but we didn't really get proper introductions at the pool party - and it was hard to recogize anyone w/out a Santa hat LOL~ I don't even think I got to mention my hat had several hidden Mickeys in it;)

Tim did the beer tasting, and we both did the wine tasting, and we swung by the Pirate party but we just couldn't put faces and names together.

OTOH Tim came down w/ a cold so maybe not mingling too much was a good idea for everyone elses health:sick:

We loved the cruise - and booked for the 5 nighter in May 2011:cloud9: at hubby's request:thumbsup2

We had hoped to hang out a bit more with people ourselves but we didn't really get proper introductions at the pool party - and it was hard to recogize anyone w/out a Santa hat LOL~ I don't even think I got to mention my hat had several hidden Mickeys in it;)

Tim did the beer tasting, and we both did the wine tasting, and we swung by the Pirate party but we just couldn't put faces and names together.

OTOH Tim came down w/ a cold so maybe not mingling too much was a good idea for everyone elses health:sick:

We loved the cruise - and booked for the 5 nighter in May 2011:cloud9: at hubby's request:thumbsup2

:goodvibes Glad to hear you booked a 5 nighter in 2011. :woohoo: Do you know if any of the group booked the same cruise?

Were you able to meet up with anyone from the board? :sad1: Sorry to have missed you and to hear Tim was ill. :sick:
It was quite hectic at the Sail Away Party and especially at the Pirate Party. At the Sail Away we stayed closer to the railing. I had a green sequined tree shaped Santa Hat with ornaments - only one of a kind. ;) I spoke to someone with a Santa hat and surprisingly they weren't with our group! ! Unfortunately he gave me a look as to say "Don't bother me." Oh well, I tried. :rotfl2:

I was so upset when I got home and viewed my pictures on my camera - all the ones I took at Universal City Walk got deleted. Boy was I upset :mad: Excellent pictures, new camera and accidentally deleted. Thank goodness I still have the ones from the cruise. :cloud9:

Can't wait to hear from the rest of the group.

hah I think we did pass ways at the Sailaway party Carol - I remember the hat!

Mine was a white santa cap, with red, black, and silver mickey heads stuck to it + I had hidden mickeys in the cuff and pompom.

I haven't heard from anyone in this group, but I did go find the thread for the 5/2011 cruise already:rotfl: hubby just rolled his eyes at me and asked when I was going to start the magnet madness again~

Our door came out great, a few couples came on by as I was taking the stuff down Wed nite and bemoaned they were losing their marker for their cabins:lmao: High Praise!:goodvibes

I loved our servers Josipha (Josie) and Steven and our room hostess Emy couldn't be beat, she made us a towel elephant, Kissing Swans, a lobster, and a poodle who happen to be wearing my shades Thank goodness someone found them:rotfl2:. Paraq in Shutters and Davis one of the photographers were awesome, and our Head Server Ali kept asking for us to come up w/ new celebrations

What an awesome trip! minus hubby getting sick lol~

:rotfl2: Knew you couldn't miss the hat. :santa: Paula was a dear and made it for me. I couldn't believe all the work Paula put into making Santa hats for her entire family. They're quite talented, artistic and creative. I loved mine because it was different - fit me to a tea, when I buy jewelry etc, I want something no one else has. :upsidedow

Ike was our server and Panda was asst. server. I believe the head server was Kerry (can't recall the first letter of the name) Wonderful people. Ike did magic tricks for Paula's nephew and also showed us several trick questions using crayons.

Our room host was Jayson. He did a great job on the room and the towel animals - rabbit, swans, elephant -forgot what the fourth one was.
Asked for extra shampoo, conditioner and body butter and he was more than happy to give it to me.

My significant other wants to go on a cruise to Alaska - I want to go on DCL - he wants RCCL............ BAH HUMBUG. I don't like gambling nor all the drinking - don't know if I'll like a larger ship or smaller staterooms. I haven't been on other cruise ships and can't compare, but he has and just brags about how much there is, how large the buffet is yada, yada, yada. You can only eat so much food. Sorry, DCL has spoiled me after 2 cruises. :worship:

Hi There,

Just wondering if anyone has posted trip reports/pictures. I've checked, but haven't seen anything. Does anyone have extra pictures of the group? I accidently deleted all pics - not familiar with digital camera and thought format meant Edit Pictures......I clicked "yes" and they disappeared.

I'd appreciate if you could email them to me.

Thanks

carol, our room host was jayson too! what room were yall in? we were in 2002. im pretty sure i was near some MMC people. i saw some pretty fancy doors. LOL!

:confused3 I would have had the same problem re: posting pics IF I hadn't lost mine.

Has any one posted a cruise report? I've looked but can't find any...unless I'm blind. Please let me know - anyone else have pictures they can email me?

Looking forward to reading reports. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter