Backround choice: Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki room
Border: 5 (black)
Clothing and accesories: a Green Hula Outfit
Name and or phrase: none
screenshots: can you do it for me?

Spongeblair yours was quick to make, here it is:

Background Choice:New pirate room
Border:red
Clothing and accesories:Pirates: A sword a pirate hat,pirate shoes pants and shirt
Names and/or phrase:Capn Jasonpwns

I used to do something very similar with "dolls." I'd make them look like Buffy the Vampire Slayer characters during various episodes, with all the little details done pixel by pixel. I used to have them uploaded, but geocities is evil and erased like all of my accounts. Bah. I still have them on my computer...but I'm out of the country. Heh.

Anyway, I know what you're doing is a TON of work, speaking from experience. And I think you're doing a great job.

Background Choice: Please wait 'til I edit my post with the picture please
Border: Something like this... Size 3
Clothing and accesories: cat ears :rotfl2:
Names and/or phrase: Shadow
Screenshot:
willow2jo0.jpg

A dark pink backround
light pink backround 5
A orange cat costume with a tail in the back and cat ears
Mcat
I will get a screen shot when I can get back on vmk

Jasonpwns, like I said to someone earlier, dress yourself up in pirate items and send me the screenshot. There are too many pirate things, I won't waste my time making it when there alreayd is a costume. Pirate magic, 3 hats, a sparrow suit etc. If you like, I can rearrange the costume pieces onto you but I won't make a whole new costume.

Characters in the making: Cinderella, 2 Cats (Mcat+Shadow), Hula girl.

milkabum said:
Jasonpwns, like I said to someone earlier, dress yourself up in pirate items and send me the screenshot. There are too many pirate things, I won't waste my time making it when there alreayd is a costume. Pirate magic, 3 hats, a sparrow suit etc. If you like, I can rearrange the costume pieces onto you but I won't make a whole new costume.

Characters in the making: Cinderella, 2 Cats (Mcat+Shadow), Hula girl.

I need a background change... I am trying to get a picture of my cat to use for the background :teeth:

Hey milkabum, you do real nice work!
Cute signatures!
Maybe I will have to think of something...
:)

thank you so much!!!

not that i need another one, but a little mermaid one would be interesting!

Backround choice: Nautilus Grotto, in a clam or on the edge of the purple rock next to the castle
Border: 4 - deep bluish purple
Clothing and accesories: the little mermaid! as close as you can get! maybe with a fork in her hand, haha
Screenshots:

23h7vhz.jpg

A fork? Don't you mean a dinglehopper? :P But, do you want red hair on her head? If so I'll dress up like you with red pigtails and use that screenshot.
Mermaid, hula girl, 2 kitties. Pfft. I can do that :lmao:
Here are the Cinderella signatures:

HeDiedxILive said:
Backround choice: Nautilus Grotto, in a clam or on the edge of the purple rock next to the castle
Clothing and accesories: the little mermaid! as close as you can get! maybe with a fork in her hand, haha
Screenshots:

23h7vhz.jpg

hey, if it works out, can i also use that one??? i think it's only fair since i suggested it.

Background Choice:the photos
Border: #5
Clothing and accesories: maybe a tux (I was to lazy to put my HM suit on)
phrase : "Oh."
Screenshot :
blueimage-1.jpg

HeDiedxILive said:
Screenshots:

23h7vhz.jpg

good idea!

i need another at i request another

backround... tiki tiki room
border.. 5 (pink )
clothes i want a girl in a beach skirt not a hula skirt and beach skirt you would walk on the beach with and i want it light pink and the shirt light blue and her hair down with a flower in it and a flips with little hight heals

no name or pharse

you pick screen shot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter