milkabum's Character Costumes! - No requests until further notice

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Let me guess, you used a square paint tool, the pencil and some different colors right? Dont hijack others threads..

Well, sure he's not a "professional", and milkabum did ask if someone would like to help, but if what was made appeals to the person requesting it, then why does it matter "how" it was made?

Btw thanks milkabum for the cat!! :goodvibes

ShadowKittyKat said:
Well, sure he's not a "professional", and milkabum did ask if someone would like to help, but if what was made appeals to the person requesting it, then why does it matter "how" it was made?

Btw thanks milkabum for the cat!! :goodvibes
Paint is actually quite handy for editing things... like putting a white background around a VMK Character. That's mainly what I use it for.... other than that, I use Paint Shop Pro and Adobe Photoshop CS2 to blend things and do special effects. :)

milkabum said:
The mermaid for heDiedxILive:
6580c99202.jpg
It's a X.

Allison's hula girl (two in case the palm tree doesn't look good) :

Background Choice:a normal pic
Border: red or silver
Clothing and accesories: A knight suit,aroumor,sword
phrase : Jasonpwns-Knight

BestLittleLauren, here are 2 different ones. One has a soccer ball and the other doesn't:

is the Knight thing ok? if Id like it in the pirate room for the back-ground

DisIvyCo - Fill out a form for your request.
KidGoofy - I need a screenshot of you.
JasonPwns - I need a screenshot of you and when you say a normal photo, which normal photo do you want?

Be specific everyone!

cuteswimgirl said:
good idea!

i need another at i request another

backround... tiki tiki room
border.. 5 (pink )
clothes i want a girl in a beach skirt not a hula skirt and beach skirt you would walk on the beach with and i want it light pink and the shirt light blue and her hair down with a flower in it and a flips with little hight heals

no name or pharse

you pick screen shot

?? :confused:

Read my posts!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I said I will keep your until the end because you already got one and other people are waiting for their first! Stop being greedy, you can see I'm busy with others.

i was not i was going to ask you something about it i was not waiting for you to do mine if it looked like it im truely sorry :guilty:

Background: If your doing motocross outfit.: SOMEWHERE WITH MOSTLY ALL GRASS. If your doing queen.: In front of the castle in castle gardens plz.

Costumes: Motocross Outfit- green or red.:) ( MY PERSONAL FAVORITE ) Or A Queen With a super Gold dress with maybe sparkles:)...Whatever is easier.... AND IF POSSIBLE CAN YOU DO MY HAIR BLACK LIKE ON VMK??...

Outline: Motocross: Black Queen: Gold OR YELLOW ....

NAME: elizzabeth ( dont capitalize plz )

I hope they are not to hard... just do whatever one thats easier i guess but plz try on motocross 1 :)

emdinio said:
Background: If your doing motocross outfit.: SOMEWHERE WITH MOSTLY ALL GRASS. If your doing queen.: In front of the castle in castle gardens plz.

Costumes: Motocross Outfit- green or red.:) ( MY PERSONAL FAVORITE ) Or A Queen With a super Gold dress with maybe sparkles:)...Whatever is easier.... AND IF POSSIBLE CAN YOU DO MY HAIR BLACK LIKE ON VMK??...

Outline: Motocross: Black Queen: Gold OR YELLOW ....

NAME: elizzabeth ( dont capitalize plz )

I hope they are not to hard... just do whatever one thats easier i guess but plz try on motocross 1 :)

1. I said specifically I will not do any animations so drop the sparkles.
2. There is already a gold dress.
3. I need a screenshot
4. Put on a super suit and it looks just like a motorcross suit.
5. 'IF POSSIBLE DO MY HAIR BLACK LIKE ON VMK?' I don't know if you've noticed but there already is BLACK HAIR!

I will not make this because there are already so many things like your request on VMK.

BestLittleLauren, save the picture I made in your documents then go to www.imageshack.us and click browse. Double click the image then click upload.

Then, once uploaded, copy and paste Hotlink 1 for forums into your signature.

plz do moto cross i dont have a super suit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter