milkabum's Character Costumes! - No requests until further notice

shadowis1.jpg

Here is the pic... read back to my other post for everything else. Thanks!

Shadow

hi i tryed but even thoe i might not doo it right it looks prety good for the 2 time

cuteswimgirl said:
hi i tryed but even thoe i might not doo it right it looks prety good for the 2 time

Nice job for your first (second...??) try, but I think I'm going to let milkabum do it for me. :)

i know but it would look better if i knew how to make it bigger!!!!!!!

Someybody said:
Background Choice:the photos
Border: #5
Clothing and accesories: maybe a tux (I was to lazy to put my HM suit on)
phrase : "Oh."
Screenshot :
blueimage-1.jpg
Like I said, I won't waste 3 hours making something already out there on VMK. Sorry. Shadow, your cat is so cute! I'll get to yours, and Allison I need a screenshot of you. Meet me online tomorrow.

I may need to catch up on Friday because there's a major storm coming to the Greater Toronto Area + Toronto so yeah it's already pretty windy and gloomy.

jasonpwns said:
when is mine going to be done?
Did you even read my post? :confused3
I said I will not make a costume already done on VMK. There is a magic pin, a sparrow suit, and 3 pirate related hats. It took me 3 hours to make something with less detail, imagine a pirate suit. Someone else requested a pirate suit. If you like, I can rearrange the items onto you but I will not spend a day trying to make a whole new suit. Sorry

I would like elizebith swan on the plank. With the dress she had on at the beging of the second movie.

I like your work. Is it possible for you to make me as Donald Duck. I will PM you my picture tomorrow because I am too tired now.

hi milkabum!! if your not to busy can you make me one?

Backround choice - white
border - none
clothing and excesories - Red soccer shirt with #2 on it in the corner, black shorts , red soccer socks, and black shoes.
Phrase - none

my person looks exactlly like yours except with blonder hair sorry i have no idea how to post a pic of her

Thanks,
bestlittlelauren

Blumonkeyboy said:
Let me guess, you used a square paint tool, the pencil and some different colors right? Dont hijack others threads..

CpnJack, I use paint myself.
I think personally it's pretty good, but we need a standing screenshot, outlines, and different hues of the natural color.

I like Mcat's because the colours are so bright and summer-y lol.

cuteswimgirl, because I have 4 requests at the moment I'll hold yours until the end if I get the chance to make it. You also have one so it may be a while until yours is done.

I'm getting starting on the mermaid, then I ahev to make a hula girl, donald duck, a soccer player, and Elizabeth Swan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter