MK Elements Swap:COMPLETE

Glad it the package got there. Question for SusieStone..... my sewing ablilties are limited - straight lines! - when sewing your photo mats is there anything special that you do to sew paper instead of fabric? Thanks!

Slideshows have been updated. One more package left. I am going to start sorting what I can. I hope to mail these on Wed.

Glad it the package got there. Question for SusieStone..... my sewing ablilties are limited - straight lines! - when sewing your photo mats is there anything special that you do to sew paper instead of fabric? Thanks!

have a separate needle. dont' have layers too thick. take your time. don't give up.

I have everything sorted, the last box should be here by Monday. I have a few packages I can mail on Monday.

Hi Everyone! I have just returned from the strangest trip to WDW ever!

Anyway...FIRST, let me say that I am so amazed by all the work on here! I am so inspired to use more glitter paper, stickles, and also to get out the watercolor pencils (that I just bought right before vacation and have yet to use)....and do something amazing with them. Thank you so much for sharing all your projects and keeping me going when my creativity fails me!!

I know there was a question about the Mad Hatter title that I did so here are the details:

Topper:
THE -was cut with the pazzle using a font that I cannot remember!
Mad Hatter - Don Juan (cricut), cut real dial size, 1" + a shadow
background shapes on "Tea Party" - from George (cricut)
Tea Party - was a combo of Alphalicious (cricut) and another font on the cricut I can't remember.

Tea Cups are an original design by me. I designed them and some of the accents and then scanned them and cut them using the pazzle.

Other Tools:
flower punch by EK Success
cutterbee scissors
adhesive + xyron sticker maker 150
pick up square--this title requires a great deal of clean up...find a movie to watch while you do it!
ED Success squares punch (for green tea cup)
exacto knife
cutting mat
gemstones by Hero Arts

Some tips from me:
1 8 1/2x11 sheet will make 8 tea cups
I do not own all those crazy fonts...I borrowed from a friend!
I use archiver's paper but in general you should look for: light pink and dark pink, light blue and a bold blue, alien green and dark green, and a mustard yellow with a pale yellow, that coordinate with each other.

I hope that answers all your questions! I'm glad that you like them! I have started keeping very detailed notes on how and what I make, including swatches of paper so that I can match them exactly if I ever need to re-create them.

I mailed the envelopes today:

LaWanna
kkbeaton2
danilynn19
estherhead
disney_rider
arizona_rita
hiclarke

The rest will go out tomorrow.

All packages have been mailed. Please let me know when you receive it.

If you requested DC, I have the numbers here. If you would like it, please send me a pm.

I got my package today! :cool1: Thanks everyone for the hard work and thanks to 123SA for hostessing!:thumbsup2

:woohoo: :love: :woohoo: :love: OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo: :love: :woohoo: :love:

:worship: :worship: Thanks to my two groups too! :worship: :worship:

:hug: :hug: :hug: And a great BIG hug to our hostess :hug: :hug: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter