• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight Magic Reservations-help!

Me too. Actually got 2. One for each of us.

Last edited:

A whole lot of nuttin for me, but that's par for the course. I'm not sure I've ever got one.

If you don't get the email, you can still RSVP from the event page on the dvc member website, right?

Me too. Actually got 2. One for each of us.

That’s interesting u got 2

My DH hasn’t been along for the ride this year for member events. He read the buzz that more might be offered in early Dec this year. Inquired of me (since I attended MK in Jan & EP in Aug with other family members) if we had used up our allotment for the year. Have a feeling that’s a yes. It’s one per park each year per membership, not member, as I understand it

My email rolled in after 4 pm. Feel about tomorrow like a kid who is Dreading a school exam lol

My DH hasn’t been along for the ride this year for member events. He read the buzz that more might be offered in early Dec this year. Inquired of me (since I attended MK in Jan & EP in Aug with other family members) if we had used up our allotment for the year. Have a feeling that’s a yes. It’s one per park each year per membership, not member, as I understand it

My email rolled in after 4 pm. Feel about tomorrow like a kid who is Dreading a school exam lol
Toms came in 4:10.

I haven't received an email, but I am not booked on points, I have a cash reservation this time. I am really looking forward to tomorrow morning!! Hope we all get in!!

Yea, I was surprised we both got the email. I went to the feb MK event. Neither my May or June trips landed on any event dates. In addition to my September trip, I have a November trip that also has no events. So 5 trips and 2 dates matched up. I had a horrible time booking the February event. The website was doing its typical chaos.

Can some who got email copy/paste the actual web address-I booked w/points months ago and haven’t gotten my email yet-I’m dying!!!! TIA!!

Can some who got email copy/paste the actual web address-I booked w/points months ago and haven’t gotten my email yet-I’m dying!!!! TIA!!
There should be a link on the member website for booking reservations for HS Moonlight Magic. It will appear tomorrow morning. I got the email but I'm not sure that we should post the link in a public forum.

No email for me. I've tried to contact DVC and WDW to make sure I get them but they said anywhere along the way I may have chosen not to receive emails under various Communication Preferences. There's no way for them to see where the stop gap is. :scared:

I just got off the phone with member services- they are sending emails in batches starting with the earliest booked reservations ..... they also said they will NOT be fielding phone calls this time around for booking- anyone calling in will be directed to use the emailed link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter