• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight Magic Reservations-help!

Just as another DP, but I’m cash booked with no email yet. Glad to hear reports coming that they’re rolling emails out in waves. That gives me hope!

If you don't get one by 9 AM tomorrow, please let DVC member satisfaction know. I don't think they believe that some with booked reservations never get the email.

No email for me. I've tried to contact DVC and WDW to make sure I get them but they said anywhere along the way I may have chosen not to receive emails under various Communication Preferences. There's no way for them to see where the stop gap is. :scared:
Have you gotten DVC emails before? If so then you should get it. I think this is just their way to cover that some never get the email.

I just got off the phone with member services- they are sending emails in batches starting with the earliest booked reservations ..... they also said they will NOT be fielding phone calls this time around for booking- anyone calling in will be directed to use the emailed link.
Or the link on Member Site?

Member services just said they're still sending batches of emails out, but the link would be available at the member site at 9:00am too. Good luck to all!!!

I booked my BWV studio Oct. 2-6 in Nov 2017 as part of my regular, yearly Food and Wine trip. I haven't received the email link. Wonder how they manage (or don't manage!) these emails?

I booked my BWV studio Oct. 2-6 in Nov 2017 as part of my regular, yearly Food and Wine trip. I haven't received the email link. Wonder how they manage (or don't manage!) these emails?
I have no clue but would like to offer yet another data point.

My brother booked two treehouse villas for a large family trip this fall. He is staying in one. I am booked in the other. I'm a member staying on points but not my own points. Yet, I got an email. Go figure that one.

I never got an email. I have a bad feeling when I go to sign us this morning I will have a problem. What makes it fun is I have no idea why.

I never got an email. I have a bad feeling when I go to sign us this morning I will have a problem. What makes it fun is I have no idea why.
Mine was in my junk mail- I had received it at 4:15 yesterday and didn’t realize they were already sending when I had called at 7:30p.

Yup still no email-they must send them randomly or a glitch b/c I booked on points at 7month mark-I know rsvp link will open at 9-I just have a bad feeling I’ll get “someone are my page” oh well good luck to everyone!!i will def report to member satisfaction though-you would think they could be better about this!!

Do you have to log in to register, or can you just follow the link?

Just follow the link. You will need your membership number and (possibly) your room confirmation number to register.
When I registered for EPCOT MM I had to log in to the DVC site. Have everything ready to go, like @erionm said, you will need those numbers. And registration happens fast. I think EPCOT filled ina matter of minutes.

Just follow the link. You will need your membership number and (possibly) your room confirmation number to register.
You def should have room confirmation # ready-you will need it-also if you hooked on points check that the # is the same as the # on your MDE account-I’ve read in past people had 2 different ones ‍♀️And it they had to figure out the one to let them book-tons of wasted time-fingers crosses!!!!

Good Luck everyone!!!!
I never got the email (booked on cash months ago), but I'm thinking/hoping that doesn't matter. I am already logged on the DVC site and I am on the MM details page, I keep hitting refresh every 10 minutes or so, so it won't log me out. I hope the link pops up at the 9am Eastern mark.
Exciting and stressful all at the same time! lol

We are booked on points and have been for exactly 7 months. We haven’t received the email. So nerve wracking. I sure hope the link is on the member website!

I have a reservation checking in on Oct 3rd and want to book the moonlight magic for that night and I still haven't gotten an email....I've been trying to figure out how to book too and have been getting a bit concerned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter