new camper yeah!!

what a great idea, thanks for the tip i used one when I went on the cruise and I forgot about it. If I cannot find that one I will definetly head to wal mart. just love walmart they have everything.... Things are coming together.... we are now taking my mother in law with us... she is 82 so here goes another challenge... I am going to have to make things easy for her to reach so I need to rearrange the things I just arranged... but she is so excited. We told her it was her mothers day present and she is thrilled... I am ready for may 9th to get here ...

if you have any more tips please pass them on.... I just love this board... I just read the post on crock pot cooking ... I have never done that before either... I will be packing the crock pot that will save a lot of money on food.....

Just tried a new receipe,,, take a ham sprinkle brown sugar on it. wrap it in foil and place it in the crock pot. cook it for 5 hours and ...yum yum....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter