New Disney Theme Park reservation system

I just was able to get my 4th park pass for September reservation. I have a December reservation but my gold annual pass will be expired. I cannot extend it now or buy a new one. I tried to book a park pass but can’t because the annual pass is expired. Where do I go from here.

Ralph

Fixed for me. Got the rest of my dates after being limited to 7 total earlier. :) My only problem now is that it won’t let me cancel one of mine...but I can wait for that.

Glitch is "starting" to go away- I was one who has AP, 2 reservations and could only book 3 days. I now was able to book 7 days in November (but first day took many tries). I moved on to February and was able to book 1, then 2 after a few minutes. Waiting to add the rest ( seems to take a few minutes to load) I had luck using firefox

Current new “glitch” is it shows all 4 parks unavailable. But keep moving your date back and forth and they will show up after a few tries.

Glad the glitches are fixed. Hope you can all get on now and get those reservations. I ripped Disney on the survey they sent out.

Last edited:
It’s still glitchy, took a bit but all good. Well, except for the DS without a park tix. Hope to rectify that sooner vs. later!

Well, that's all well and good, but Thanksgiving weekend is gone and so is Easter week next year because of all the people with regular tickets who were able to book all day (apparently).

Can someone please explain to me in what world this is fair (rhetorical question, obviously)?

That's basically a whole year of 3 APs that I can't even use. (Renewed in Sept. due to pandemic but already purchased and applied.).

I did everything I was supposed to when I was supposed to and now I'm left hanging in the wind with two DVC reservations and 3 AP renewals I can't even use to go to the parks I pay it all to go to.

Current new “glitch” is it shows all 4 parks unavailable. But keep moving your date back and forth and they will show up after a few tries.
Wish that was true about the date work around. 15 minutes of reclicking and all the parks are still unavailable. I'm sure the system is overwhelmed again. I'll have to try again in the morning. It's been a very exhausting stressful 1st World Problem Day.

It looks like it's down now. It just goes to availability calendar.signed out

eta: signed out, then back in. now it works somewhat. got my 4th day. trying for 5th day, but shows not available.

Last edited:
Well, that's all well and good, but Thanksgiving weekend is gone and so is Easter week next year because of all the people with regular tickets who were able to book all day (apparently).

Can someone please explain to me in what world this is fair (rhetorical question, obviously)?

That's basically a whole year of 3 APs that I can't even use. (Renewed in Sept. due to pandemic but already purchased and applied.).

I did everything I was supposed to when I was supposed to and now I'm left hanging in the wind with two DVC reservations and 3 AP renewals I can't even use to go to the parks I pay it all to go to.
I just checked the availability calendar and all of November is wide open as is Easter. I think you should try again.

Are you sure it's not a 'glitch'? The Availability Calendar is still showing all parks available on those dates. Good luck!

Park Availability

I just booked Thanksgiving. Every week is still showing availability in every park except the first 2 weeks in July. Keep trying.

2021 dates only go to Sept 26th 2021 so Thanksgiving and Easter are not gone...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter