• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New items in the database

Thanks for the update on items.
As much as I love the pins, they really need to come up with a pin book or bag or something for us. I kind of hate spending credits on them when we are so limited to what we can wear, and can't share our collections with friends!!

4fosterkids said:
Thanks for the update on items.
As much as I love the pins, they really need to come up with a pin book or bag or something for us. I kind of hate spending credits on them when we are so limited to what we can wear, and can't share our collections with friends!!
Amen to that! I have tons of pins I'd like to wear, but can't wear them all at the same time. Plus, I hate that they have to be kept in our "inventories". I know there have been a few gone missing from my pin mule.

dippydawg said:
I saw people saying "ymmv" all the time.

I just assumed they were talking about yavn's brother...or sister...or mother... :thumbsup2

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

ElectricLime said:
Everest Chair
Narnia Aslan Wardrobe Pin
Narnia Ice Throne
Narnia Map
Narnia Map With Snow
Narnia Shield
Narnia Street Lamp
Narnia Wardrobe Teleporter
Disney Cruise Travel Chest Cyan
Stitch on Vacation

Wardrobe Teleporter? .... Street Lamp????

:faint:

I'm very excited about these! Must save credit. Must save credit.

well there is the Narnia walk through over at DL and i heard they are adding narnia scenes to Soarin!!!

Narnia!!Maybe Yavn saw these that i posted b4..

Anyway...Watch out!!unstable narnia fan!!

I will most certainly save up the credits for Narnia stuff! This will be the best stuff that VMK has ever put out! I hope it comes out really soon...I can't wait! :hyper:

I am a narnia fan and that is what makes me so excited about the narnia items.It seems as if someone saw my own items that i made in paint and when i first read about these items i was like "Hey!!They took my idea!!"

I am sure they did'nt but just to talk about narnia:I cant wait for the dvd to come out.I am going to buy the two disc one.Also,they are going to start work on a new movie:Prince Caspian!!

That would be sweet if they started a whole line of narnia pins and furniture.Maybe even a narnia in game event!!They may even start a narnia quest for the parks.Who knows?It probably wont even be that big of a deal.

I went on "Ask the Host" tonight and asked if there was going to be any Narnia stuff in the near future, and I got a big Mickey wink in return. Hurrah!!! :teeth: I also mentioned that Narnia costumes would be cool, like the ones that the kids wore in the movie, and the host said she would write it down as a request, or something like that. Everyone in line agreed that it would be cool. *crosses fingers* That would be the best...

Recent changes in the dictionary (since February 1):

Words removed:
annie, clue, extractor, factory, hu, inc, inc., mike, noa, romp, sulley, swap, villian (this misspelling is no longer allowed), wazowski

Words added:
alpine, banned, banning, bobsleigh, curling, hero, item, luge, making, medal, olympic, rainbow, sherpa, shuffle, ski, skiing, snowboard, sparky, summit, super, superhero, survivor, winning

ElectricLime said:
Recent changes in the dictionary (since February 1):

Words removed:
annie, clue, extractor, factory, hu, inc, inc., mike, noa, romp, sulley, swap, villian (this misspelling is no longer allowed), wazowski

Words added:
alpine, banned, banning, bobsleigh, curling, hero, item, luge, making, medal, olympic, rainbow, sherpa, shuffle, ski, skiing, snowboard, sparky, summit, super, superhero, survivor, winning
hey those words have to do with the winter olympics!

I was still able to say extractor on vmk after feb.1 but now u cant.

Narnia scenes added to Soarin? I can say for a fact that will not be happening any time soon. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter