New items in the database

deepshadow said:
Narnia!!Maybe Yavn saw these that i posted b4..

Anyway...Watch out!!unstable narnia fan!!

Why do I get the feeling that these are badly painted pictures of real VMK things? lol
Anyway, looking forward to all the new cool stuff!

Dragonlord11_7 said:
Why do I get the feeling that these are badly painted pictures of real VMK things? lol
Anyway, looking forward to all the new cool stuff!
oh LOL come on tehy are just works of bad art in paint.You always have to be mean to me LOL.

Looking forward to these coming out.Just patiently waiting.

Where is this database or w/e where you're getting all this info? I've seen lots of ppl mention it on other sites and I'd love to take a look at it!

As DoomCookie and I very sadly discovered, the dictionary has been updated again. The most recent changes:

New words added
alameda barbossa commodore fiery kaa mim rancher scar slim

Old words removed
rl sherpa

The Sherpa is dead. Long live the sure.pal! (OK, it's not the same :( )

====

Also, since I was messing around with dictionary comparison scripts (trying to teach myself perl), I decided to compare the current dictionary with the oldest one I have on hand, which is from early July 2005. Here's a list of the root words that have been added from July until now:

New words added since July 2005
alameda alligator aloha alpine amof anime appreciate aqua arena awe aww babs badge ban banned banning barbossa bat bayou beauty beep bella bingo blast bobsleigh bowling brother cTRL cancel cane champ champion cheerio cheyenne churro cinnamon commodore conga convey creak crunchers crypt curling cyan decorate decoration delivery determination dine dine-in dizzy doorway dracula drat dvd esplanade ezra fastpass festival fiery fireplace froot frosty gator giggle gizmo glee grin grinning gus haha halloween halo hanukkah hatter headdress hence hero heroes hilarious hmm hockey holo hologram hooray host hub hyena hyper iPod item jam jedi julep kaa knockdown krispies lemon loLo loops luge magenta mahalo making mark materialize matt maze medal meh meltdown mhoti mim mint mocha monstropolis mulan nASCAR nah nano narnia newsletter nimue ohana olympic oops opponent ouch outfit ow paddlewheel paradise phinneas phinny pink pinocchio planetarium polar polite psychic pumpkin quote rainbow rancher rats refer referr referral registration reindeer reservation resort rice runo santa sash scar sci-fi seagull shallow shield shift showcase shuffle silly sister ski skiing skyway sleigh slim smart snail snowboard snowflake snowman snowmen soccer socialize soda soldier sparky spinning splendid stadium steamboat stomp straw suffer summit super superhero superheroes survivor swan sweepstakes talent technology tennis thankful theyll tigger toontown tree tribal tribe triple trivia trough truly turkey twain veggie villain violin vip waffle walrus wasnt wayward willa winning woo wreath yay yoyo yup zev zonk zoo zoom

Old words removed since July 2005
* 2mi 2t2t aamof ad aiui baby bbs cide college da decade die district ditch factory female fork hades hu hunt hut iae ic instant jc jtlyk kk letter mail male mere merry messenger mhoty nc ne neck nm nmu nrn o old pmfji private rl school scum sn snake stick sys tee tia tptb uld uraqtinvu villian whole wife word xmt xoxo ya ymmv zip

(queue cheesy music, "Memories...")

Anyone else miss the old days when you could actually say "old days"? Or wife and hu band? I was also probably the only person who said uraqtinvu multiple times...

Sherpa is gone! Thank goodness I renamed a mix of mine the "Sherpa Shuffle!"

Thanks for catching those, Bezoar!

I'm going to duplicate your work and post an update of my own, 'cos if I don't then my own records of what's changed get out of sync...

Words removed:
2mi ("Too Much Information"), iae ("In Any Event"), jtlyk ("Just To Let You Know"), pmfji ("Pardon Me For Jumping In"), rl ("Real Life"), sherpa, uraqtinvu ("You Are A Cutie, I Envy You")

Words added:
alameda, barbossa, commodore, fiery, heroes, kaa, mim, rancher, scar, slim, superheroes

Notice that the added words apply directly to Villains Month (though I don't know why they bothered adding Alameda Slim). These villain names will probably be going away at the end of the month, like the Monsters Inc. names went away last month.

There haven't been any database changes in almost a month, except that the value of the Hong Kong DL Hollywood Hotel Pin has doubled. (Its resale value, which is typically 20% of the purchase value, went from 50 to 100.)

I'm going to guess that maybe the superhero costumes will make an appearance this month.

More recent changes in the database:

Words removed:
adn, beach, crib, hag

Words added:
gaston, seashore, seaside, shore, leprechaun, saint pat, saint patrick, shamrock, st pat, st. pat, st patrick, st. patrick

The "Paradise Pier Hotel Pin" was renamed to "Disneyland Hotel Pin".

Words removed:
leprechaun, saint pat, saint patrick, shamrock, st pat, st patrick, st. pat, st. patrick

Words added:
brer, clayton, diablo, doom, edgar, fantasia, fantasmic, frollo, gantu, governor, hades, hamsterveel, hopper, john, khan, lucifer, medusa, muahaha, prospector, randall, ratcliffe, ratigan, shan, sher, sid, stromboli, syndrome, tremain, yu, yzma, zurg

I MISS HAG!! And Be I know lots of us used uraqtinvu so you are not alone!! why is that bad? why did it have to be removed? It was my favorite compliment!

Carrieberry said:
I MISS HAG!! And Be I know lots of us used uraqtinvu so you are not alone!! why is that bad? why did it have to be removed? It was my favorite compliment!
I used hag a few times. Back when uld was in the dictionary, some people called others uld hags.

What kind of person would do that? ;)

Captain Brain said:
I used hag a few times. Back when uld was in the dictionary, some people called others uld hags.

What kind of person would do that? ;)

Oh my!!! Who would ever say a thing like that? Berrygirl, Brain do you have any idea? :lmao: :lmao:

disvaclub92 said:
Oh my!!! Who would ever say a thing like that? Berrygirl, Brain do you have any idea? :lmao: :lmao:
-Looks innocent-

I would never do anything like that! :lmao:

For now, at least, you can still say: "uraqt" and "invu" as two separate words.

Carrieberry said:

disvaclub92 said:

Uh. Ummm...Ok of course not, I would never call anyone a hag. Well I did call MYSELF a hag every once and awhile and my bird on my bird hat's name is Queen Hag but I call her Queen for short!

New words:
airlock, atom, clam, clover, cloverleaf, gem, grotto, horseshoe, license, mars, moonliner, oyster, pearl, phineas, quater, seashell, shell, shipwreck, shrink, shrunk, soar, trashcan, tron, trophies

New items:
Autopia Drivers' Licence
Autopia Offroad Blue Magic Pin
Autopia Offroad Green Magic Pin
Autopia Offroad Pink Magic Pin
Autopia Offroad Yellow Magic Pin
Autopia Racing Blue Magic Pin
Autopia Racing Green Magic Pin
Autopia Racing Pink Magic Pin
Autopia Racing Yellow Magic Pin
Deep Sea Diver Helmet Blue
Deep Sea Diving Blue Magic Pin
Deep Sea Diving Boots
Deep Sea Diving Jacket with Oxygen Tank
Deep Sea Diving Pants
Inner-Space Suit Blue Magic Pin
Inner-Space Suit Green Magic Pin
Inner-Space Suit Pink Magic Pin
Inner-Space Suit Red Magic Pin
Mission Space Boots Blue
Mission Space Boots Green
Mission Space Boots Pink
Mission Space Boots Red
Mission Space Helmet Blue
Mission Space Helmet Green
Mission Space Helmet Pink
Mission Space Helmet Red
Mission Space Pants Blue
Mission Space Pants Green
Mission Space Pants Pink
Mission Space Pants Red
Mission Space Vest Blue
Mission Space Vest Green
Mission Space Vest Pink
Mission Space Vest Red

I also noticed "Space Mountain Rocket Ride Vehicle" and "Tomorrowland Hub to Space Mountain Rocket Ride Vehicle", but I think those are part of the public rooms, not available to players.

None of the new magic pins can be traded.

The resale prices of the Narnia items have all been dropped from 50 credits down to 10 credits, except for the teleporter, which is still valued at 50 credits.

The resale price of Superhero Shoes has risen from 200 to 240 credits.

The resale price of Tomorrowland Flying Saucer Retro Pin (1/5) has fallen from 200 to 100 credits.

The resale price of Turn Into Bat Magic has risen from 1000 to 2000 credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter