New items in the database

Recent updates to the database:

Words removed:
brer, clayton, diablo, edgar, frollo, gantu, governor, hades, hamsterveel, hopper, john, khan, lucifer, medusa, randall, ratcliffe, ratigan, shan, sher, sid, stromboli, syndrome, tremain, yu, yzma, zurg

Words added:
beginner, intermediate, license, novice, q

New error messages:
- You can't deactivate Diving Suit magic while diving.
- You can't deactivate Space Suit magic while walking in space.
- You can't take off the active Deep Sea Diving magic pin while diving.
- You can't take off the active Inner-Space Suit magic pin while walking in space.

Star Trader's Shop is now Inner-Space Shop.

THE SHIS & SHIPWRECKS quest is now THE SHIPS & SHIPWRECKS quest.

The Quest Engine item is now named the Quest Kiosk.

That's not fair. Just because villains month is over doesn't mean we shouldn't still be able to say their names. :mad:

I had wondered what was up with "SHIS & SHIPWRECKS" LOL. I was thinking it was a typo but tried to overlook that thought lol. Glad they finally fixed it considering had I known for a fact it was a typo, it would have annoyed me out of my mind LOL. Just like when the teacher would leave that one mark on the chalkboard after erasing lol.

that was a typo LOL wow someone was on the ball that day !!! what evr hapened to prof readrs any way ??? :confused3 LMAO!!!!!!!!!

daviedude said:
that was a typo LOL wow someone was on the ball that day !!! what evr hapened to prof readrs any way ??? :confused3 LMAO!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: That comment is priceless!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: omg LOL I LOVE it! :lmao:

But may I point out the best part? At least so far...

.. we can still say DOOM and MUAHAHA!!! Yay!!!

Diznygrl said:
That's not fair. Just because villains month is over doesn't mean we shouldn't still be able to say their names. :mad:

ElectricLime said:
Hina Tiki Pin
Koro Tiki Pin
Maui Tiki Pin
Ngendi Tiki Pin
Pele Tiki Pin
Rongo Tiki Pin
Tangaroa Tiki Pin
Tangaroa-Ru Tiki Pin
Deep Sea Diver Helmet Blue
Inner-Space Suit Green Magic Pin
Inner-Space Suit Pink Magic Pin
Inner-Space Suit Red Magic Pin
Mission Space Boots Blue
Mission Space Boots Green
Mission Space Boots Pink
Mission Space Boots Red
Mission Space Helmet Blue
Mission Space Helmet Green
Mission Space Helmet Pink
Mission Space Helmet Red
Mission Space Pants Blue
Mission Space Pants Green
Mission Space Pants Pink
Mission Space Pants Red
Mission Space Vest Blue
Mission Space Vest Green
Mission Space Vest Pink
Mission Space Vest Red
I can't wait til this stuff is out! :goodvibes
ElectricLime said:
The resale price of Turn Into Bat Magic has risen from 1000 to 2000 credits.
Maybe this is why it seems some of the demand for these have gone up. :rolleyes:

cat_herder said:
Ok, I didn't want to sound stupid but who is Edgar?

I am not sure if there are multiple Edgars but I think I remember there being an Edgar in the movie Aristocats. But I saw this movie a real long time ago so I could be wrong. (I think what makes me think this was remembering "creme de la creme de la Edgar"! LOL rofl) He was the bad guy in the movie and tried to get rid of the kittens! lol, that is, if I remember correctly lol.

deepshadow said:
Yea Edgar is a butler guy who tries to steal his master's kittens.

Thanks for varifying that! lol. If there isn't any other Edgar, I can expand on who he is lol. He discovered that the Mistress of the house was leaving her money to her cats rather than her butler. While Edgar was the butler, he found this unacceptable and thought that if he were to rid the house of the cats, she would leave her money to him. So being as greedy as he is, he decided to feed the cats some sleepy stuff and then carried them away from the house. but along the way the basket of kittens and their mother dropped off near some water. Edgar then went back to the house to leave the poor kittens and mother to survive for themselves. Don't ask me how I remember all that considering I have not seen it in about 8-9 years LOL. Now, if only I could remember what I had for breakfest!

New words:
aristocat, broom, clue, count, dale, fauna, figaro, flora, flotsam, flounder, gepetto, gopher, hercules, hint, hood, iago, jetsam, kali, kanga, kenai, kerchak, koda, letting, makers, merryweather, mowgli, mufasa, mushu, pan, piglet, pleakly, pocahontas, pumbaa, quasimodo, restart, robin, roo, scuttle, shark, tarzan, terk, timon, triton, whenever, zazu

Many forms of various words are no longer allowed, especially past tense of verbs. For example, you can no longer say "annoyed", "bayed", "blued", "delayed", "destroyed", "displayed", "enjoyed", "grayed", "journeyed", "keyed", "moneyed", "monkeyed", "payed", "played", "stayed", or "surveyed".

However, now you can speak of the VMK staff in the plural. "bellas", "bingos", "congas", "loLos", "matts", "mochas", "nimues", "phinnies", "runos", "snails", "sparkies", "willas", "zevs", "zoos". Presumably they're working on staff cloning technology.

Renamed items:

"50th Chair Yellow" is now "50th Celebration Director's Chair".
"50th Lamp" is now "50th Celebration Mickey Lantern".
"50th Quest" is now "50th Celebration Quest Pin".
"Thrill Seeker Chair" is now "Kali River Rapids Couch".
"Thrill Seekers Quest" is now "Thrill Seekers Quest Pin".
"Animal Kingdom Safari Lodge" is now "Animal Kingdom Safari Room".

ElectricLime said:
New words:
aristocat, broom, clue, count, dale, fauna, figaro, flora, flotsam, flounder, gepetto, gopher, hercules, hint, hood, iago, jetsam, kali, kanga, kenai, kerchak, koda, letting, makers, merryweather, mowgli, mufasa, mushu, pan, piglet, pleakly, pocahontas, pumbaa, quasimodo, restart, robin, roo, scuttle, shark, tarzan, terk, timon, triton, whenever, zazu
thanks electric lime for the updates:)

this could be for the quest to have disney movie questions but it could be for next months theme:) They usually bring out new word with new month themes. It looks like hero month, or side kick month... If it is hero month they can bring out the other two super hero suits. It is quite interesting....
though why would they have roo or kanga? How about disney movie month! they could have like disney movie pins and that would go with the tron outfits. i guess we just have to see....but it is so far away! 11 days or
more... :rolleyes2

sorry the quest are fun but i like when they announce new month theme, for some reason it exciting and the possiblities they can have for the themes:)

Well, I'm glad I can finally ask someone for a 'hint' while doing a quest. I always felt a little odd asking, "Will you give me a tip?"

However it will now be akward to say, "I 'enjoy' that last game of ghosts" or "I 'play' tent games of pirates last day", since there is no longer a past tense for those words.

I just want to know: Can you still say taken and bay be? Those need to be removed! Who comes up with this stuff? What is wrong with past tense? I am afraid my kids are going to start talking in VMK baby talk. Nothing like adding to the illiteracy of America's children! LOL! I understand why some things are not allowed, but past tense? :confused3 :teacher:

You know, if they were to remove "bay be" and "taken" then people would just find a new way to say it.

Plus they would be removing the word "be" from the dictionary, unless they were smart and made it a string so that the word "be" could not follow the word "bay", of course, that would take a little extra work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter