New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
Glad you're happy with voting this way, I'm happy for you but I don't want to vote by mail. I'm not as concerned with the primary election but for the actual voting to be done this November I DON'T want to vote by mail. If I were going to be out of town and couldn't get to the poles to cast my ballet and I CHOSE to vote by mail that is one thing but to take the option away from me doesn't seem right. I know it's being presented as a cautionary action due to CV-19, I'm just hoping by November we will see some semblance of normalcy especially when it comes to voting. IMHO there are just too many chances for fraud if we ALL have to vote by mail.

Not trying to be political, getting off my soap box now...:mic:

I hope everyone is well and staying healthy. :flower1:

You still have the option to go to a poll or drop your ballot in a drop box instead of mailing it in. Voter fraud is very rare, at the polls or by mail.

If things are good enough that our Governor can march arm in arm during a protest without “social distancing” things are well enough to open the polls. If you want to vote get off the couch and go to the polls.

I don't know how many people decide to sit on their couch instead of going to the polls, but I chose the much easier option(which I have) to drop it in my mailbox. 33 million absentee ballots were cast in the 2016 elections, that's a lot of couch sitters. If vote by mail is good enough for the President, why would anybody be worried.

Hey Jersey people!! I thought I’d spin off some of the former posts and create our own little ‘Jersey DVC board’, since it seems like there are A LOT of us!! It might be fun to have our own little space to chat about upcoming trips, DVC, and everything NJ 😆

I created a NJ DVC Owners list! I’ll list your screen names under your home Home Resort/s! Just include them in the comments below!!

We are from North Jersey and own at CCV, VGF and just closed Yesterday at SSR!! Our next trip Home we’ll be staying at VGF!

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!!!!

*WELCOME HOME!*
I am from North Jersey and own at SSR.

Even though I own at SSR, my sister and I split going on separate vacations during the year because we have dogs. But we go together with dogs for 2 weeks. I had been renting dog friendly houses but it's they seem to be getting in short supply so we bought a travel trailer and stayed at the Fort for the first time last year and loved it. We'll be back again this August as long as the rate of positive cases levels. It seems to be out of control in Florida. I'll be back in December at SSR and my sister in Feb 2021 and again in April 2021. She had her reservation cancelled this April with the shutdown. Also annual passholders so hoping to make reservations tomorrow for length of stay.

Hello from Dollywood with masks and social distancing! Outside of Dollywood 90% of folks in TN that we have seen are NOT wearing masks, here everything is truly wonderful!

The train runs at less than 1/3 capacity, and hand sanitizers distributed as you enter and seats cleaned between runs.

Hosts ask guests who are not eating to put masks up. People listen.

Temperature check as you enter.

As far as for WDW... between September and NYE we have 20 nights booked. I think we will be cancelling some, probably the NYE set. We had already cancelled the 4th of July bunch.

We wanted this trip and it’s been a great one with our good neighbors from Ohio!

Much is missing from Dollywood experience, namely all inside shows. Still it’s been fun!

For those who had issues with the reservation system earlier, you might want to give it a try. It seems as though a number of issues have been resolved. Good luck!

Still broke. pooh:
I’ve been on since 6:30 this morning, I have to have lost my mind.:rotfl2:
Needless to say it's been a mess all day. I was initially limited to 3 days but around 9pm I was able to get the rest switching between chrome, chrome incognito, and firefox. I knew it was going to be painful based on how bad their IT systems are, but I didn't quite expect it to be such a mess. Very disappointing.

Oh and did I mention I've been trying to get on the DVC website for the past 2 hours only to get errors every time? Lol. Definitely not Disney IT's finest hour but they've definitely had a lot on their plate trying to create this new platform in a matter of a couple of months.

Oh and did I mention I've been trying to get on the DVC website for the past 2 hours only to get errors every time? Lol. Definitely not Disney IT's finest hour but they've definitely had a lot on their plate trying to create this new platform in a matter of a couple of months.

Most of the cursing and screaming was over by around 9:30 this morning, I've been in a surprisingly good mood for the rest of the day. :-)

I've tried about every mode of every browser (except Explorer) at one time or another today, on my laptop and on my phone. I expected problems, but I didn't expect this disaster from Disney IT. I'll just keep trying throughout the night and be back on hold again tomorrow morning. Good thing I'm on vacation.:rotfl2:

Before going to bed last night, I checked the Disboards and the glitch was fixed! I went back to book park reservations and sure enough, I booked more!

I hope things continue to work and everyone gets the park reservations you need!

It is very early in the morning, our a/c made noise, woke us up. Another glitch to be fixed!

Before going to bed last night, I checked the Disboards and the glitch was fixed! I went back to book park reservations and sure enough, I booked more!

I hope things continue to work and everyone gets the park reservations you need!

It is very early in the morning, our a/c made noise, woke us up. Another glitch to be fixed!

I felt so bad for you! I saw your posts that you were having issues! You were at it for quite a while. I’m happy it’s finally fixed!

I was also limited in days I could book! I read that it was an issue with DVC members. I had 21 total days I can book, but it was only letting me book 14. This morning I was able to get the other 7!

Congratulations, bobbiwoz. I'm happy you got your days. pooh:

I felt so bad for you! I saw your posts that you were having issues! You were at it for quite a while. I’m happy it’s finally fixed!

I was also limited in days I could book! I read that it was an issue with DVC members. I had 21 total days I can book, but it was only letting me book 14. This morning I was able to get the other 7!

Congratulations, mrsap, I'm happy you were able to get all your days. pooh:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter