New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
I just had to share my pain with another NJ.com article. And to tie it into Disney, It made me think of the classic commercial "you just won the superbowl, what are you going to do now"---"I'm going to Disney World!"

"Your one of the highest taxed states in the nation, what are you going to do now"---"why, raise taxes even more, of course!"

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2020/08/...er-they-said-we-must-raise-taxes-opinion.html

Hello NJ, hope you are all doing well.

We had our two oldest grandchildren all day Monday and Tuesday, a long overdue sleepover... :cutie: Thanks to bobbiwoz mentioning the safari at Great Adventure we took them there yesterday afternoon. I will say that they have a lot of animals and some where very active. The giraffes were especially fun to watch, one was licking a car that was ahead of us in line. The kids thought that was hilarious! The lions got into a lion fight over a female lion, that was really something to see! We also really enjoyed the European brown bears, they were fun to watch in the lake as they were cooling themselves off. These were the highlights to us, all the animals were fun to see. The safari was pretty crowded in spots and there were two cars in particular that were annoying but other than that it was all good. Thanks bobbiwoz for the great idea! :tink:

I hope everyone is staying safe and keeping well. :flower1:

It’s lovely. I love wearing sweaters and jeans and just being comfortable. That perfect weather right before winter 🥶 AND pumpkin muffins are back at Dunkin, so I’m happy 😊 😂
I wholeheartedly agree! I'm a jeans and sweater and sweatshirt kind of gal myself!

How is everyone enjoying the almost fall like weather??

Fall is my favorite time of year so I'm loving it. Fall can't come too soon for me! :thumbsup2

It’s lovely. I love wearing sweaters and jeans and just being comfortable. That perfect weather right before winter 🥶 AND pumpkin muffins are back at Dunkin, so I’m happy 😊 😂

Pumpkin muffins sound really good, I'm going to have to try them. Thanks for the idea! :tink:

Fall is my favorite time of year so I'm loving it. Fall can't come too soon for me! :thumbsup2

Pumpkin muffins sound really good, I'm going to have to try them. Thanks for the idea! :tink:

I never liked anything pumpkin- about three years ago, I saw Betty Crocker Pumpkin Bar mix and I thought I’d try making it. Omg, it was so good, I’d actually just eat the mix!!!! 😂 Then I started trying other pumpkin things, but still don’t like pie. Too mushy. 😝 But yeah, the muffins at DD are delicious! Give them a try!!

Several years ago I tried pecan pumpkin pancake mix from William Sonoma, it was really good. I highly recommend it if you like pumpkin things and pancakes, a little pricey but very good. Kind of like a spice cake which I really like too. :cutie:

Wayyy South Jersey here! Down in CM County.

Has anyone gone to Disney yet? Or going soon?

I am soooo tempted to sneak in a last minute trip this week. From what I hear flights are only 1/2 full (out of ACY). That really is my only concern. The plane. Everything at Disney seems to be done safely.

Wayyy South Jersey here! Down in CM County.

Has anyone gone to Disney yet? Or going soon?

I am soooo tempted to sneak in a last minute trip this week. From what I hear flights are only 1/2 full (out of ACY). That really is my only concern. The plane. Everything at Disney seems to be done safely.

I agree, right now seems like a good time to go, not too crowded. I also agree with the flight down and back being the biggiest concern that I would have with a quick trip at this time. Now that I'm retired we drive to WDW, planning to be there at the end of January 2021. Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well.

If you do decide on that quick trip I hope you have a great time! :tink:

One day to go? No wonder you can't sleep! LOL! I hope you have a magical trip! :tink:

Be sure to let us know how your trip goes. Enjoy! pixiedust:
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter