News Round Up 2017

I didn't intend to come off all anti boneyard. It's a cool place, and definitely is worth stopping in. However my limit is about 30 minutes before I feel like we are not using our time wisely. Hell, I'd love one in world showcase where you could enjoy a nice cool drink while your kid blows off some steam. An adults lounge overlooking the boneyard might be kind of neat.
The truth is my son when he was 4 would have spent hours in there if I let him, and that's just too much, when others in your group might prefer to spend their time elsewhere. I'm guessing the sweet spot is around 3-6 years old in there.
This is a fabulous idea!

Disney, and so many other countries, are going to regret investing so heavily in China over the last decade - for many reasons.

News

It's Tough to Be a Bug is going to be closed from April 23rd-29th, 2017 for refurbishment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter