News Round Up 2017

I don't know if there is usually a correlation between free dining in the US and when it is offered to the UK, but just saw the Free Dining offer for UK guests is out:
http://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/walt-disney-world/deals/free-dining-in-2018/040/

- book by July 6th for travel between Jan 1 and Dec 31 2018 ... so not until next year but then the entire year it looks like
- includes Free Dining and a $200 gift card + 14 days for the price of 7 ticket + free breakfast at a value resort + memory maker included

Honestly I don't follow the international deals much - is this offer more than typical? Seems like a good deal

I don't know if there is usually a correlation between free dining in the US and when it is offered to the UK, but just saw the Free Dining offer for UK guests is out:
http://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/walt-disney-world/deals/free-dining-in-2018/040/

- book by July 6th for travel between Jan 1 and Dec 31 2018 ... so not until next year but then the entire year it looks like
- includes Free Dining and a $200 gift card + 14 days for the price of 7 ticket + free breakfast at a value resort + memory maker included

Honestly I don't follow the international deals much - is this offer more than typical? Seems like a good deal

That's not free dining, but a crazy deal.

That's not quite what is says - for a required 5 night stay, values get a single free CS meal, moderates get the CS plan, and deluxes/villas get the regular DP. They can all get the 14 day for price of 7 ticket (and it's probably required for the package, but the actual ticket requirement is a bit vague), and if they book soon enough, they can get $200 DD. Also the dates are a touch more limited - 1 Jan-18 Mar and 6 Apr - 30 Nov (so no spring break or Christmas)...so, it's not quite as spectacular as 1st thought, but a good deal...

I'm meeting him this Saturday!! I may cry.

I've known a few people that have met him over the years. They say for the most part he just goes about the business of signing and meaningless chat, but every now and then he'll see an opening with someone and just has the driest, wittiest comment or signs something absolutely hilarious. I don't know if there is a way to draw him out of the banalities, but it might be something to think about.

That's not free dining, but a crazy deal.

That's not quite what is says - for a required 5 night stay, values get a single free CS meal, moderates get the CS plan, and deluxes/villas get the regular DP. They can all get the 14 day for price of 7 ticket (and it's probably required for the package, but the actual ticket requirement is a bit vague), and if they book soon enough, they can get $200 DD. Also the dates are a touch more limited - 1 Jan-18 Mar and 6 Apr - 30 Nov (so no spring break or Christmas)...so, it's not quite as spectacular as 1st thought, but a good deal...

Looks like if nothing else their expecting the international market to remain soft in 2018.

Thanks for the additional thoughts - and apologies if I used wrong terms ... didn't mean to imply this was the same as Free Dining just wondering if in the past these types of promotions gave any indication to what is eventually offered in the U.S.

And agree with Skier Pete that clearly Disney doesn't just see the attendance concerns as just a 2017 issue

I've known a few people that have met him over the years. They say for the most part he just goes about the business of signing and meaningless chat, but every now and then he'll see an opening with someone and just has the driest, wittiest comment or signs something absolutely hilarious. I don't know if there is a way to draw him out of the banalities, but it might be something to think about.

Oh I've been thinking about it. I know these autograph signings are the equivalent of Mickey's 'hug and shoves' on a busy theme park day.

I have my haunted Mansion force ghost hitchhiking ghost shirt to wear and have been trying to think up funny/witty things to say.

62 bucks is very fair for Volcano Bay imo. I dont care if they call it a theme park or a water park there's still plenty cool attractions to spend a day at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter