News Round Up 2017

I used to always do the orange mission on MS until last year when I did it once and I felt sick for 4 hours. I have since changed to riding the green mission and I think I enjoyed the green much more anyways. There were times the orange mission was just to much. So, I'm excited for the new mission, but sad that I will probably not see the former one on the orange side again. The orange mission is staying the same correct?

On our honeymoon, my husband and I rode the green. He got off and said that was great, let's ride the orange. I had ridden the orange before and had said never again, but he was so excited about it, so I did. We got off and he looked at me and said, oh, that was pretty intense. Well duh.

Edit: Both us agreed it wasn't as bad as Forbidden Journey at Universal...that ride was killer in the sense we had to find a place to sit for thirty minutes because we felt beaten up. MS orange is just intense, but not rough or abusive.

On our honeymoon, my husband and I rode the green. He got off and said that was great, let's ride the orange. I had ridden the orange before and had said never again, but he was so excited about it, so I did. We got off and he looked at me and said, oh, that was pretty intense. Well duh.

Edit: Both us agreed it wasn't as bad as Forbidden Journey at Universal...that ride was killer in the sense we had to find a place to sit for thirty minutes because we felt beaten up. MS orange is just intense, but not rough or abusive.

I made the mistake of riding that twice in a row. It gave me such a headache. Either never again, or not without premedicating. It's way too easy to tense up on that ride.

I didn't realize that John Lassetter was such a big train nut -- almost in the shadow of Walt himself! Saw an episode of "Jay Leno's Garage" last night. He rode his locomotive around the property. Ollie Johnston (one of the original 9 old men) was the original owner of his locomotive. Johnston is said to have lit the fire of Walt's imagination and kicked off his train obsession. Thanks for sharing that link.

I didn't realize that John Lassetter was such a big train nut -- almost in the shadow of Walt himself! Saw an episode of "Jay Leno's Garage" last night. He rode his locomotive around the property. Ollie Johnston (one of the original 9 old men) was the original owner of his locomotive. Johnston is said to have lit the fire of Walt's imagination and kicked off his train obsession. Thanks for sharing that link.

If we ever get my dad back to WDW (he no longer likes crowds or heat as he's gotten older) I want to do the behind the trains tour. He collects antique tractors (the older, the rarer, the better) and had steam engine for awhile. I think he'd enjoy the trains. Looks like Lassetter absolutely enjoys those trains :)

Ollie Johnson and Ward Kimball were the original train nuts that got Walt into it. We likely have that early obsession in part to thank for Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter