News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone working on their bladders for Endgame? That's a 3 hour movie people. This is no joke.

I'll probably need one! Hope they have a pair with The Hulk's image that I can purchase!

Underoos!!!!

I saw an article that not all, but a lot of AMC theaters are open basically 24 hours a day this weekend to show Endgame

Our local Alamo Drafthouses have added more screenings. I don't remember ever seeing that or at least them announcing it.

In all seriousness, there is a great app called RunPee that tells you when the best time(s) to go to the bathroom during a movie is! It may not work for those going to the very first showing, but any time after that is fair game! I've had to use this several times in the MoviePass + Pregnancy days (RIP MoviePass). It tells you what you miss while you're gone!

I love pee apps:D I know, childish. I have an app for airport bathrooms sponsored by Charmin called Sit or Squat.

Our local Alamo Drafthouses have added more screenings. I don't remember ever seeing that or at least them announcing it.

I just checked my local Alamo Drafthouse and same thin - they added a ton more shows and while not quite 24 hours being opened they are starting at 8am and then a last showing at 1:15am .... Figure that last one with get out at like 4:30am so not a lot of time until the next days 8am showing

Never seen the Alamo do anything like this

There is a dining offer that is saving some money. Just ran 1 scenario for someone I was helping yesterday and they would save a couple hundred which is better than nothing. The good thing is this dining offer does not appear to be tied in to purchasing a park hopper.

Haven’t looked too closely yet but it appears to be the offer includes 1 free QS meal per night of stay. Guessing this might be what the new ‘free dining’ offers look like in the future.

Is this new?? I just clicked on Deluxe Villas to check some room rates and got this... really? Almost a 3min wait time to open a link on the website?

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 7.58.25 AM.png

Haven’t looked too closely yet but it appears to be the offer includes 1 free QS meal per night of stay. Guessing this might be what the new ‘free dining’ offers look like in the future.

They've run a similar promotion in past years for summer dates (also for late winter). I wouldn't use this offer as a barrometer for future dining promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter