• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2020

Starting to think we will never get to a holiday party - can't see spending as much as $750 for my family to go

Ditto - Especially not while we're APs. I can't justify that price for 7PM-Midnight. We've only done it once and it was more crowded at the party than it was at MK during the regular part of the day. MAYBE if we didn't have APs and we'd be getting 4PM-Midnight, but that's a very strong and unlikely maybe. We're in the group that are quickly being priced out! I'm majorly thankful we bought our APs for this year (just activated last weekend) in June last year before the first price jump hit the SAMs tickets.

giphy.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter