News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much only read this thread now. The others are so full of covid hatred that I avoid them like the plague. I see what I did there :rotfl2: Seriously though, we need to have a thread for news and new things. I hope that doesn't go away, because it's just too impossible to find quick useful info if you have to look through every forum. I guess I would just start looking at Blog Mickey and Touring Plans blog more and not come here much. Seems like the boards are turning into the DIS boards Facebook group, which is worthless for good info.

I pretty much only read this thread now. The others are so full of covid hatred that I avoid them like the plague. I see what I did there :rotfl2: Seriously though, we need to have a thread for news and new things. I hope that doesn't go away, because it's just too impossible to find quick useful info if you have to look through every forum. I guess I would just start looking at Blog Mickey and Touring Plans blog more and not come here much. Seems like the boards are turning into the DIS boards Facebook group, which is worthless for good info.
If you just setup twitter to follow 3-4 of the major blogs, you'll know everything that's posted here...

BUT, you will miss out on the fun and camaraderie. Twitter can't replicate that... actually it's quite the opposite of that.

I know I've fallen away from this thread largely this year, but I have just had too many groups to keep up with lately. But this place has always been awesome, and hopefully will continue to be awesome. I have no need of another app or group so not interested in *******... but if you guys do a Telegram group, I'd def take a link to that and follow along.

Isn't this the NEWS thread? It's still open, just a bit off topic right now with all that happened today.

Hoping after people have an opportunity to share their surprise and disappointment that we can get back to this being the News Round Up thread as @rteetz intended it to be.
I was thinking the same thing, ya'll give up quick! We are all right here relax! But they should put out a call for potential mods I can think of a few of you that would be great!

Edit:...though if I am wrong and this goes away, you all have been wonderful come find me on instagram and twitter!

As much as I share everyone's sentiments about the other thread being closed (I read the other thread a lot as well and was shocked to see it locked), I'm going to channel my inner Ryan here and, in his honor, ask that we please get this thread back on topic. We don't want a webmaster popping up here and seeing how off topic this thread has become and shut is down as well. Anyway, back to news and rumors! (Love you all).

If you just setup twitter to follow 3-4 of the major blogs, you'll know everything that's posted here...

BUT, you will miss out on the fun and camaraderie. Twitter can't replicate that... actually it's quite the opposite of that.

Not even just that, this forum often provides a perspective on the news that the articles lack.

The real question is, will anyone notice?
It was one of the first "classic" books I read to my kids so they always want to walk through it and see the things they remember from the book. It's a great time filler. I know it's not as exciting as a ride or a show, but the Treehouse is old school Disney at its best. The props, the movement, the way it fits into the land... it really is a neat set piece.

I always laugh when people tell me how much they love seeing the architecture and themes Disney uses throughout the Park but they think the Treehouse is boring. The Treehouse is the architecture and theme taking to the extreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter