No 7 or 14 day tickets allowed for the 50th..

Until 11:59pm on 21st June 2020 you can still buy 7/14 days Disney Ultimate Tickets on the

https://www.floridatix.com/park-tickets/disney-world/14-day-ultimate
which Disney will honour to use between 26/09/21 and 31/12/21.

It`s been confirmed multiple times on their facebook page and personally to me on the phone.

You don`t have to pay full balance now you can pay only £10/ticket deposit.

In case it fall trough you`d only loose £10. But in case in comes through you can save hundreds....

So this has come off Disneys official Facebook page (I'm not on Fb) Nothing about having to pay full ticket balances in August this year for a trip this year or next?

So this has come off Disneys official Facebook page (I'm not on Fb) Nothing about having to pay full ticket balances in August this year for a trip this year or next?

I`m not on Facebook either it was posted on a different forum. Than I checked it out (on my husband`s facebook) then I called them.

Disney hasn`t confirmed yet that you have to pay full balance until August 2020 or not.
That is a possibility. I don`t mind. Until August 2020 hopefully will found out the UK ticket options for next year Sept - Dec. I thought for me it`s worth to risk £10/ticket.

In case the info comes out and Disney will offer better deal than this year (I highly doubt it ) I just loose £10 If I go with Disney`s option.

In case the info comes out and Disney`s offer is quite rubbish I won.

In case no info comes out before due date I`ll take the risk and pay full balance this August if I have to.

It is not usual that TA have still tickets on stock and they are able to sell them different ie (lower price after increase) or in this case for the validity period being different

On Disney UK website you can`t purchase tickets anymore which are valid for the 50th anniversary period but they ( Floridatix )still have "old ones" in stock and Disney let them sell those until 21st June 2020 11:59pm.

Undercover tourist after every price increase (US tickets) still is able to sell tickets still in stock on the old price.

With this ticket purchase you will get actual plastic ticket like the old ones on your key to the magic card.
So I guess based on the ticket number/code Disney`s MDE will be able to make the difference when we come to that.

Thousand of people buy holidays/tickets from Floridatix yearly they are a reliable company.

I already bought 4 14 days tickets to cover our 21 days holiday in next October...
Now I have extra 7 days :) but they discontinued the 21 days tickets....

I`m not on Facebook either it was posted on a different forum. Than I checked it out (on my husband`s facebook) then I called them.

Disney hasn`t confirmed yet that you have to pay full balance until August 2020 or not.
That is a possibility. I don`t mind. Until August 2020 hopefully will found out the UK ticket options for next year Sept - Dec. I thought for me it`s worth to risk £10/ticket.

In case the info comes out and Disney will offer better deal than this year (I highly doubt it ) I just loose £10 If I go with Disney`s option.

In case the info comes out and Disney`s offer is quite rubbish I won.

In case no info comes out before due date I`ll take the risk and pay full balance this August if I have to.

It is not usual that TA have still tickets on stock and they are able to sell them different ie (lower price after increase) or in this case for the validity period being different

On Disney UK website you can`t purchase tickets anymore which are valid for the 50th anniversary period but they ( Floridatix )still have "old ones" in stock and Disney let them sell those until 21st June 2020 11:59pm.

Undercover tourist after every price increase (US tickets) still is able to sell tickets still in stock on the old price.

With this ticket purchase you will get actual plastic ticket like the old ones on your key to the magic card.
So I guess based on the ticket number/code Disney`s MDE will be able to make the difference when we come to that.

Thousand of people buy holidays/tickets from Floridatix yearly they are a reliable company.

I already bought 4 14 days tickets to cover our 21 days holiday in next October...
Now I have extra 7 days :) but they discontinued the 21 days tickets....

So my ticket won't be on my actual magicband when the booking eventually appears in mde?

Wondering why I haven't seen anything about this from other uk places though?

So my ticket won't be on my actual magicband when the booking eventually appears in mde?

No. Your ticket will be on your magicband. You will receive a plastic ticket with a long number on the back.
You log into MDE and choose the Link Ticket option. There you put your ticket`s number in and link it.

I did this couple of years ago when I bought room only from Disney and ticket from a TA.

Other TA`s not that good or just doesn`t care... I think people who booked with Virgin are still waiting for them to confirm that they can get 35% off room price If they lost free DDP.

Just log into your MDE and try to look for LInk Ticket option you`ll see.... I`m not that good in explaining things :)

Last edited:

Please Enter Your Ticket or Pass Number

* required field
Theme Park Tickets or Passes
Enter your Will Call Confirmation Number or Ticket ID for up to 10 tickets or passes.
Did you purchase your tickets as part of a vacation package? Link Them to Your Account.
ID Number required

Add Another ID Number

Cancel
  1. 1Enter - current stepEnter
  2. 2Assign
  3. 3Confirm
Next
Find your ticket type to help locate the ID number.
Pass Type Image View Previous
Find the ticket or pass ID number on the reverse side of the card, ticket or pass.

Find the ticket order number below the barcode on your order confirmation email.

Find the ticket or pass ID number on the reverse side of the card, ticket or pass.

Find the 12 digit ID number on the inner surface near the center of the MagicBand.

Pass Type Image View Next

• Find the ticket or pass ID number on the reverse side of the card, ticket or pass.
  • Find the ticket order number below the barcode on your order confirmation email.
  • Find the ticket or pass ID number on the reverse side of the card, ticket or pass.
  • Find the 12 digit ID number on the inner surface near the center of the MagicBand.

Is the purchase date printed on your ticket prior to 2010? Please call (407) 939-4357 for information on how you can use pre-2010 tickets. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

No. Your ticket will be on your magicband. You will receive a plastic ticket with a long number on the back.
You log into MDE and choose the Link Ticket option. There you put your ticket`s number in and link it.

I did this couple of years ago when I bought room only from Disney and ticket from a TA.

Other TA`s not that good or just doesn`t care... I think people who booked with Virgin are still waiting for them to confirm that they can get 35% off room price If they lost free DDP.

Just log into your MDE and try to look for LInk Ticket option you`ll see.... I`m not that good in explaining things :)

I've tried putting in the booking reference in a million times. Booked last Wednesday. It will appear eventually apparently. Before the reservation system goes live I hope.

I've tried putting in the booking reference in a million times. Booked last Wednesday. It will appear eventually apparently. Before the reservation system goes live I hope.

Booking reference for what ?

If it`s a holiday for this year should be working

If it`s a holiday for later next year I think you only can link If the holiday is within a certain time
ie usually I book my holidays in April for the following year October and the system won`t allow me to link until about 500 days in advance....

As a follow European that really sucks. First a trip this year seems very unlikely and now the trip for the 50th, where I invited my mom and my sister, will get really expensive...

I wanted to buy 3 tickets but since I live in Germany and they only ship to England and Ireland :sad:

Do you have some friend/relative/reliable person who lives in UK/Ireland? You can use their address. Technically. I think. When I ordered my tickets yesterday I didn`t have to confirm that I`m a legal resident of the UK (I`m though)....

Do you have some friend/relative/reliable person who lives in UK/Ireland? You can use their address. Technically. I think. When I ordered my tickets yesterday I didn`t have to confirm that I`m a legal resident of the UK (I`m though)....
Sadly, not anymore :(

Booking reference for what ?

If it`s a holiday for this year should be working

If it`s a holiday for later next year I think you only can link If the holiday is within a certain time
ie usually I book my holidays in April for the following year October and the system won`t allow me to link until about 500 days in advance....

Next year. We have been told it can take up to 14 days to appear. It needs to appear for when the reservations goes live plus when the dessert parties are bookable again and the galaxys edge lightsaber and ogas reservations open i want to book them.

Next year. We have been told it can take up to 14 days to appear. It needs to appear for when the reservations goes live plus when the dessert parties are bookable again and the galaxys edge lightsaber and ogas reservations open i want to book them.

I see. I personally don`t think that 2021 will be live straight away to reserve the dates. I don`t think US were able to book for example the whole 2021 as yet. I know that packages hasn`t been realised yet for 2021 for US guest and they can only book room only in 499 days in advance.

As for Oga`s as a dining reservation ( and I think any other experience reservation - light saber - ) will have a 60 days booking windows for now (instead of the 180).

I just don't know what to do anymore.

We put off going the last few years to do a huge trip in 2021 for the anniversary aswell as a massive roadtrip. I just darent book or plan or arrange anything. We really wanted a21 day ticket but to not be able to get that or a 14 day ticket will not be much good for us.

So fed up right now 😞 I have been fine with all our cancelled plans this year as I had assumed everything would be normal for next year's visit

mail
0330 100 3130
Monday - Friday 10am - 2pm
Dear Valued Customer,

On May 28th, 2020 Walt Disney World announced the news that they were working towards a phased reopening of the theme parks beginning July 11th, 2020 pending state approval. When the theme parks reopen, to manage attendance Disney are introducing the Disney Park Pass System that will require all Guests with a valid entrance ticket to make a reservation in advance for theme park entry.

The new Disney Park Pass system will be in place for any Guests with a valid entrance ticket intending to enter the theme parks at Walt Disney World for any date in 2020 once the parks have reopened, and for any Guests who intend to enter the theme parks at Walt Disney World from 1st January through to 26th September, 2021.

For those Guests with a valid entrance ticket who intend to enter the theme parks at Walt Disney World from 27th September, 2021 through to 31st December, 2021 we will be in touch again once we have further updates from Disney to share with you.

You can find out more information about the system here:

Disney Park Pass System

The below information applies to you whether you just have Walt Disney World tickets or whether you have Combo tickets which include Walt Disney World.

How will this impact you?

I have fully paid for a 7-day or 14-day or 21-day ticket for use in 2020, or to use between 1st January – 26th September 2021, and I’m already in possession of my tickets:

Please refer to the “What do I do now?” section below

I have fully paid for a 7-day or 14-day or 21-day ticket for use in 2020, or to use between 1st January – 26th September 2021, but as yet I haven’t received my tickets:

If you have made a recent purchase, our team are working incredibly hard to get these tickets to you as soon as possible. Please bear with us at this incredibly busy time.

If you purchased your tickets some time ago and you’ve yet to receive your tickets, please contact us on 0330 100 3130 between the hours of 10:00-14:00 so we can look this for you.

Once you receive your tickets, please refer to the “What do I do now?” section below

I have fully paid for a 7-day or 14-day or 21-day ticket for use between 27th September 2021 and 31st December 2021, and I’m already in possession of my tickets:

At the moment there is no additional information as to how park entry is going to be managed for this specific period. As soon as Disney share this information with us, we will contact you immediately. You are not required to do anything as this stage.

I have fully paid for a 7-day or 14-day or 21-day ticket for use between 27th September 2021 and 31st December 2021, but as yet I haven’t received my tickets:

If you have made a recent purchase, our team are working incredibly hard to get these tickets to you as soon as possible. Please bear with us at this incredibly busy time.

If you purchased your tickets some time ago and you’ve yet to receive your tickets, please contact us on 0330 100 3130 between the hours of 10:00-14:00 so we can look this for you.

Once you receive your tickets, at the moment there is no additional information as to how park entry is going to be managed for this specific period. As soon as Disney share this information with us, we will contact you immediately. You are not required to do anything as this stage.

I have part-paid or paid a deposit for a 7-day or 14-day ticket for 2021, and I plan to use my Walt Disney World tickets between 1st Jan 2021 and 26th Sep 2021:

Your current balance payment terms are unchanged, however if you want to afford yourselves the maximum chance of securing your theme park reservations for your holiday, you are going to need to start planning as soon as possible; any delay could limit your options.

Your tickets cannot be dispatched to you until final payment has been made. You cannot access the Disney Park Pass system without tickets. Park reservations are limited in number and subject to availability.

You can pay the remaining balance on your booking here:
https://www.floridatix.com/deposit/login
or by calling us on 0330 100 3130 between the hours of 10:00-14:00.
Once you’ve paid in full, we will dispatch your tickets. On receipt of your tickets, please refer to the “What do I do now?” section below

I have part-paid or paid a deposit for a 7-day or 14-day ticket for 2021, and I plan to use my Walt Disney World tickets between 27th Sep and 31st Dec 2021:

Disney have advised us that they are removing the 7-day and 14-day tickets from sale for this period. They are honouring those that have made a deposit booking, with a fundamental change to the terms.

Your current balance payment deadline on such tickets has been moved to 24th Aug 2020 as we need to have ordered and paid for all such tickets with Disney by the 1st September 2020.

At the moment there is no additional information as to how park entry is going to be managed for this specific period. As soon as Disney share this information with us, we will contact you immediately. You are not required to do anything as this stage, but please note your new payment balance date.

Once you’ve paid in full, we will dispatch your tickets.

WHAT DO I DO NOW?

You are advised to visit the “Know Before You Go” site which can be found here: Know Before You Go

If not done so already, sign in or create a Disney account here:
My Disney Experience

Once you have signed in or created your account, link your tickets to your account.

The Disney Park Pass system for ticket-only purchases will be open for reservations to you on Sunday June 28th, 2020. We have not been advised what time the Park Pass system will be opened on this date. You are advised to use the website version rather than your mobile app as the system has been optimised for website use.

Within your My Disney Experience account, select the ‘Make a Park Reservation’ option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Create travel party
- Select a date
- Select a park
- Select a time (will only be one option)
- Review and Confirm

Remember you will need to make a reservation for every day you wish to visit, limited to whether you have a 7-day, 14-day, or 21-day ticket.

All Guests who are aged 3 and up will require both a valid park entrance ticket and a theme park reservation made on the Disney Park Pass system (children aged 2 and under do not require a ticket and do not need to have a reservation)

Other resource for latest information from Disney:

Words from Disney Chief Medical Officer

Making your stay Incredible

We will continue to keep you informed of any future changes. For the latest news and information make sure you are a member of our Facebook Group

Kind Regards
The FloridaTix Team
Facebook
Twitter

Instagram
YouTube
Pinterest

TERMS | PRIVACY

Please note that all prices are subject to change without notice. All offers are subject to availability. FloridaTix reserves the right to amend or withdraw any promotion at any point. Offers cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions and cannot be applied to existing bookings.

Our first trip was supposed to be September 2020.

Then we were going to move it to Late Septenber 2021.

I know that there is a pandemic but this holiday was already costing almost 10,000 for 2. No free dining, No discounted tickets. I just dont think we can go anymore..

Does anyone know how much the 10 day USA ticket is?

mail
0330 100 3130
Monday - Friday 10am - 2pm
Dear Valued Customer,

On May 28th, 2020 Walt Disney World announced the news that they were working towards a phased reopening of the theme parks beginning July 11th, 2020 pending state approval. When the theme parks reopen, to manage attendance Disney are introducing the Disney Park Pass System that will require all Guests with a valid entrance ticket to make a reservation in advance for theme park entry.

The new Disney Park Pass system will be in place for any Guests with a valid entrance ticket intending to enter the theme parks at Walt Disney World for any date in 2020 once the parks have reopened, and for any Guests who intend to enter the theme parks at Walt Disney World from 1st January through to 26th September, 2021.

For those Guests with a valid entrance ticket who intend to enter the theme parks at Walt Disney World from 27th September, 2021 through to 31st December, 2021 we will be in touch again once we have further updates from Disney to share with you.

You can find out more information about the system here:

Disney Park Pass System

The below information applies to you whether you just have Walt Disney World tickets or whether you have Combo tickets which include Walt Disney World.

How will this impact you?

I have fully paid for a 7-day or 14-day or 21-day ticket for use in 2020, or to use between 1st January – 26th September 2021, and I’m already in possession of my tickets:

Please refer to the “What do I do now?” section below

I have fully paid for a 7-day or 14-day or 21-day ticket for use in 2020, or to use between 1st January – 26th September 2021, but as yet I haven’t received my tickets:

Once you receive your tickets, please refer to the “What do I do now?” section below

I have fully paid for a 7-day or 14-day or 21-day ticket for use between 27th September 2021 and 31st December 2021, and I’m already in possession of my tickets:

At the moment there is no additional information as to how park entry is going to be managed for this specific period. As soon as Disney share this information with us, we will contact you immediately. You are not required to do anything as this stage.

I have fully paid for a 7-day or 14-day or 21-day ticket for use between 27th September 2021 and 31st December 2021, but as yet I haven’t received my tickets:

Once you receive your tickets, at the moment there is no additional information as to how park entry is going to be managed for this specific period. As soon as Disney share this information with us, we will contact you immediately. You are not required to do anything as this stage.

I have part-paid or paid a deposit for a 7-day or 14-day ticket for 2021, and I plan to use my Walt Disney World tickets between 1st Jan 2021 and 26th Sep 2021:

Your current balance payment terms are unchanged, however if you want to afford yourselves the maximum chance of securing your theme park reservations for your holiday, you are going to need to start planning as soon as possible; any delay could limit your options.

Your tickets cannot be dispatched to you until final payment has been made. You cannot access the Disney Park Pass system without tickets. Park reservations are limited in number and subject to availability.

Once you’ve paid in full, we will dispatch your tickets. On receipt of your tickets, please refer to the “What do I do now?” section below

I have part-paid or paid a deposit for a 7-day or 14-day ticket for 2021, and I plan to use my Walt Disney World tickets between 27th Sep and 31st Dec 2021:

Disney have advised us that they are removing the 7-day and 14-day tickets from sale for this period. They are honouring those that have made a deposit booking, with a fundamental change to the terms.

Your current balance payment deadline on such tickets has been moved to 24th Aug 2020 as we need to have ordered and paid for all such tickets with Disney by the 1st September 2020.

At the moment there is no additional information as to how park entry is going to be managed for this specific period. As soon as Disney share this information with us, we will contact you immediately. You are not required to do anything as this stage, but please note your new payment balance date.

Once you’ve paid in full, we will dispatch your tickets.

WHAT DO I DO NOW?

You are advised to visit the “Know Before You Go” site which can be found here: Know Before You Go

If not done so already, sign in or create a Disney account here:
My Disney Experience

Once you have signed in or created your account, link your tickets to your account.

The Disney Park Pass system for ticket-only purchases will be open for reservations to you on Sunday June 28th, 2020. We have not been advised what time the Park Pass system will be opened on this date. You are advised to use the website version rather than your mobile app as the system has been optimised for website use.

Within your My Disney Experience account, select the ‘Make a Park Reservation’ option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Create travel party
- Select a date
- Select a park
- Select a time (will only be one option)
- Review and Confirm

Remember you will need to make a reservation for every day you wish to visit, limited to whether you have a 7-day, 14-day, or 21-day ticket.

All Guests who are aged 3 and up will require both a valid park entrance ticket and a theme park reservation made on the Disney Park Pass system (children aged 2 and under do not require a ticket and do not need to have a reservation)

Other resource for latest information from Disney:

Words from Disney Chief Medical Officer

Making your stay Incredible

We will continue to keep you informed of any future changes. For the latest news and information make sure you are a member of our Facebook Group

Kind Regards
The FloridaTix Team
Facebook
Twitter

Instagram
YouTube
Pinterest

TERMS | PRIVACY

Please note that all prices are subject to change without notice. All offers are subject to availability. FloridaTix reserves the right to amend or withdraw any promotion at any point. Offers cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions and cannot be applied to existing bookings.
So are they saying Disney have fundamentally changed the terms and they are to pay the full balance of the tickets?

That is my understanding. Actually I hope that`s the "fundamentally changed terms" refers to and not for something else.
So i wonder when they will tell people what's going on with bookings after September next year? I'm expecting it will pay up for tix if the dates before then have been asked to pay up.

Plus if you have already put a deposit down for a holiday are they honouring the free magicbands?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter