Northern Sights and Mickey's MAGICal Delights-1st Baltic Cruise-June 12,2010-Pt 2

Did anyone take a picture of the display navigation map that was out by treasue ketch, if ya did would be willing to share with me please pm me, thanks

Hi Scott,

Sent you an email with two pics of the map that I had taken. Hope this is what you are looking for.

Talk to you soon,

Pete

Ducky was on the cruise, but only as a guest. I heard that he wanted to work this cruise, but was told they didn't have any room in the schedule for him. Sure could have fooled me.

I saw him a couple of times on the ship. At least, I thought it was him, but thought it was weird that he wasn't doing any activities. Guess I wasn't crazy.

It's a shame that he didn't. I was lucky enough to win one of his sketches, so I now have a framed Cinderella drawing in the house.

I saw him a couple of times on the ship. At least, I thought it was him, but thought it was weird that he wasn't doing any activities. Guess I wasn't crazy.

It's a shame that he didn't. I was lucky enough to win one of his sketches, so I now have a framed Cinderella drawing in the house.

You weren't crazy, it was him. He was at our hotel in London and on the same bus as us to the port and on several of the same excursions as us.

I won one on the WBTA in '07. Sorcerer Mickey, that like all the rest of my art, still needs to be framed.:rotfl: Honestly, I don't think I have enough wall space for all of the lithos we've gotten over the years. I might have to start hanging some on the ceiling.

2009-WDWJul15MK400.jpg

I finally got home last night! I had a great trip! Thanks to all of you for making it special!

I finally got home last night! I had a great trip! Thanks to all of you for making it special!

Welcome home Tammy! Thanks for organising the St Petersburg trip for us, it was a great couple of days. :goodvibes

Welcome home Tammy! Thanks for organising the St Petersburg trip for us, it was a great couple of days. :goodvibes
I am loving your trip report! I think you and your Dad are fantastic people and loads of fun!!!

I have put the pictures I took from the Secret Mickey Exchange reveal on June 22 into a Photobucket album. This is my first try at sharing a link so I hope this works.

http://s712.photobucket.com/albums/ww129/meumspics/Dis Boards Secret Mickey Exchange June 22 2010/

Let me know if I need to do something else or if you have any problems seeing the pictures.

Thanks once again to everyone who made this such a special and fun cruise:cheer2:

Marianne

Great pictures Marianne... Thanks for sharing!

More pictures up....Additional pictures in album 3 - and a new album entitled Russian Ballet, Catherine's Palace and the Hermitage.. (I knew I had pictures missing....)

http://vwsmaltz.phanfare.com

Virgil
pirate:

Actually, I felt very bad for the crew given how uncrowded the ship was. I think I heard about 1700, though there was going to be maybe another 300 on the following cruise. For those who work in tipped positions especially, that really has to cut down on what they earn.

We did too. This is one of my complaints about the tipping system. Why should we feel guilty because Disney couldn't fill the ship! We gave more than the suggested amount for out wait staff and stateroom host, but it is a lot of money, and it was uncomfortable at the last breakfast knowing that our fabulous staff had only just scraped by this cruise.

We are finally home. Very jetlagged. Loved the cruise. Wish we had booked a cheaper room and upgraded onboard. Would have saved around $5K! Live and learn.

12 nights was too long for me. I was so sick of the food by the end. I won't do longer than a week in future. Fantastic to see those ports though (still bitter about Stockholm). Overall very happy.

For those of you who did not get to see this, I think everyone should see this.
We played Secret Mickey and this wonderful gift was made by my new friend Joann, was my reveal gift! and the book mark was made by her Mom.
I cant thank you enough for this!

4768236060_d0aa91df1f_b_d.jpg

4768238866_10fa2ffb8a_b_d.jpg

the shadow is just lighting.
I will be getting it framed and the bookmark will be an ornament on the tree!

Was this Joann from Uganda? She is the US Embassy spokes person for the bombings that occured. She is a facebook friend of mine. She said that she and her family are safe. Sue

Oh I am glad to hear that. I was thinking about her as soon as I heard about that bombing.

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter