November 2020

When we went in September after CRT had opened, there were two other couples near us that let us know they just walked up and were able to obtain a table due to last minute cancellations/no shows. Keep trying. Sending you lots of positive vibes to make the surprise still happen for you and your littles.

Thanks! I know it will all work out no matter what we end up with or not. At least it is still Disney!

I'm going to call and wait the 2 hours to talk to someone today. I got the cancelation notice and refund for my CRT reservation made during the glitch. However, I never got a cancelation notice or refund for the CRT I had before the glitch (that I canceled to get the better time). Maybe there will be a little Disney magic and we will still have that one - if not, at least I can get the rest of our money back... and inquire about the gift cards for the two reservations they canceled on us.

Just received my emails about the cancellations and mentioned I will be receiving $25 gift cards for each cancellation. However did not say how they will be received. It was nice of them to do the gift cards as they didn’t have to do that.

All of my reservations are still showing and valid. No emails yet. I made all of mine well after 2pm eastern so I’m thinking mine might be legit and not glitch reservations.

Just hit 4 hrs on hold... is this real or am I stuck in the system? I have heard the loop of park music and announcements many times...

OK the wait was real. 4 1/2 hours I waited. For a three minute conversation about saying no dice on the Cinderella’s Royal table reservation and they will process my refund in so many business days.
Oh I am so sorry, I was really hoping for you. So sad!

I only lost 2 personal reservations, one I'd made during the glitch and one I'd modified, Narcoossee's. This was of course the only restaurant our kids asked to eat at so that stinks :( Replaced with Shula's which is one of about 14 property-wide restaurants we haven't tried yet so looking forward to that as much as we wanted Narcoossee's. Also trying to add a night if older DS doesn't have a math final that day!

Has anyone tried online check in todY? I check in on Tuesday and although I press accept or enter, I cannot move furher and confirm check in. I checked the box where I accept and cannot wven add a credit card. I am not going to add one though since we are three couples and I will have us go to chrck in upon arrival and out our cards with each couple.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter