October 19th Cruisers again and again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here, barely. I am still sick and my asthma is in an uproar. I think it is going into bronchitis. I need to call the doctor in the morning.

I did make it to work.

I haven't even thought about taking down Christmas decorations yet!

Kaleigh is absolutely loving her new sled! I think she was out 3 times today. Maybe we will see her in the olympics on the luge someday. She kept going down the hill on her back.

We are supposed to go out tomorrow night to play cards, but I don't know. Bed time for me this week has been 7:30. I don't know if I can stay out till 3 AM.

Well, that is my tale of woe.

I am here, barely. I am still sick and my asthma is in an uproar. I think it is going into bronchitis. I need to call the doctor in the morning.

I did make it to work.

I haven't even thought about taking down Christmas decorations yet!

Kaleigh is absolutely loving her new sled! I think she was out 3 times today. Maybe we will see her in the olympics on the luge someday. She kept going down the hill on her back.

We are supposed to go out tomorrow night to play cards, but I don't know. Bed time for me this week has been 7:30. I don't know if I can stay out till 3 AM.

Well, that is my tale of woe.

I went to the doctor this morning, amazing that it was actually my doctor on a Saturday, they rotate Saturdays. I got a script for ATB's. He said what I have has been going around. It lasts forever and gets better and then gets worse. Hopefully my asthma will calm down as I get better. He hopes so too.

The house across the street has a sale pending sign! It has been on the market since July. I hope it is a nice family. If it is the family I saw there 2 days in a row, the kids are all older. So much for a girl Kaleigh's age to play with.

Jerry and Kaleigh are at his mom's house workig on a bathroom that needs work before we can paint it.

I have soup heating on the stove and then I am taking a nap.

It is a yucky day anyway, rainy.

Mmmmm, soup!

Today was Bridesmaids dress shopping. And they completed it!! Plus, I got a MOB dress as well. It was a 150.00 dress for 39.99. Nice!

Yeah, bridesmaid dresses have been picked and a MOB dress bargain!

Jerry and Kaleigh are at his mom's again.

We did not go out last night. We rescheduled again.

Kaleigh went back to Sunday school today. She was happy about that. She didn't like sitting in church, it's boring.

Back to school tomorrow.

That's about it.

Hi guys! No time to post long, have to take the kids to school, but.... What do the bridesmaids dresses look like? How about your dress Sandy? I want to know details!!!!

Gonna run! Be back later!

TTFN

Good Morning!

YAY great deal on the dress Sandy! And YAY you found the dresses Heidi!

Disney was wonderful had a great time. The last 2 days were SOOO cold I had 2 coats, gloves and scarf on and still was cold. It was fun though. I did get a few Christmas presents bought for next year. We leave again in 68 days and this time we are taking Ethan. YAY!!

Jason bought a 2008 Mustang GT. It is SWEET! One of these days I am going to get a new one too. He is selling his old one to Tiffany so we will have 4 Mustangs in the family.

The kids got me a Wii for Christmas :banana: I brought in the manual today to try and figure out how to use it.

We toured some of the resorts while we were in Disney this time. Went to Wilderness Lodge I really want to stay there next New years. Wonder what the chances are of getting it:rolleyes:

Hope you are feeling better Denine.

Jason starts his new job as a air traffic controler at DIA (Denver International Airport) today.

Yay, the Bridesmaid dresses have been found. We bought them at Davids Bridal. They didn't have the dresses in the sizes we needed so we had to order them and they will be in the beginning of February. The colors look a little off in the pictures shown. The green is brighter and the pink isn't that dark.

This is what the older Bridesmaids are going to wear. The color is Honeydew.
bridesmaiddress-1.jpg

This is what Emily, Amanda and Joey are going to wear. The color is Azalea.
flowergirl-2.jpg

Chris and I set a goal that by the end of January we will have almost everything complete. That includes: invitations being picked out and sent off for printing, officiant selected, tuxes fitted, rehearsal dinner settled, DJ selected, center piece design completed, and flowers chosen. Can you think of anything else that we have missed and aren't thinking about?

Barb - welcome back!!! I can remember the time when we were down there and it was freezing. Chris's mom told me that Orlando actually got some snow flurries last week. She said it was in the 30's where she lives. What fun things did you do? I stayed at the DVC at Wilderness Lodge a long time ago and loved it.

Thanks Barb!!!

Surprise.....I finally got in by using your dad's email and a new name.:cool1:

Hi everyone...missed you.

OMGoodness, Sally is back!!!! YAY!!! :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :dance3: Welcome Back, we missed you!!!! What a GREAT suprise.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:cake: party: :bday:

Thanks Heidi......

Now I have to start all over again building my posts up so I may be posting just to be talking.....:lmao:

Heidi & Sandy- have you heard anything about what the weather is going to do? Tiffany flys out of Denver tomorrow and it sounds like it could get really bad tonight.

Barb - I looked up 9news.com and it says the snow will end by tonight and that we are only going to get 1-3 inches. Tomorrow is suppose to be sunny, so Tiffany should be just fine.

:cool1: :banana: :yay: :cheer2: :grouphug: Sally, Yippee you are on! I can't believe it. I am soooo excited.:hug:

:hug: Welcome back Barb. You were missed. 68 more days to go before you go AGAIN. NICE!! I think you should be fine tomorrow. Everything Heidi said about the weather is what I have heard as well. It is really coming down, however, right now. I will try and post tonight if I hear anymore. Once again....welcome home.

Julie, Heidi and Stacey don't like the "old lady" Mother of the Bride dresses. My SIL and I went looking in the reduced dresses and she found an azalea long dress to match the color of the younger girls. It was a 150.00 dress for 39.99. Loved the price. Much better than the 189 or 199 prices for the MOB dresses. The back is so cute. The front is more for my age than a 20 something bridesmaid. I wasn't so sure about azalea for my coloring but I think, if everyone is honest, is working ok. I certainly didn't want the honeydew and blend in with the bridesmaids and a neutral color stood out really, really bad with the honeydew, azalea and Heidi's white.

Denine, I bet Kaleigh is happy to be back at Sunday School. Church is so hard to sit still and be quiet!

Ok Sally, it has been awhile since you posted. Come on. You need to get those numbers up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter