"Official" 2015 MNSSHP thread

Agree, I did not print at home. (I'm famous for losing papers) I am going to go pick up a hard copy ticket on the Monday I arrive and use it to enter at 4pm. (I am not using one of my 'day' tickets that day and don't want to risk scanning my MB and then having to go have it fixed on a party day)

They'll also ship you the hard tickets for free if you pick standard shipping, for anyone who wants the hard tickets and doesn't want to have to pick them up elsewhere.

The only characters we want to meet this year are the Tarzan characters since they're the only characters we haven't met before! Do they meet during parades and shows and fireworks?

I guess I also want to meet the Dwarfs - I AM dressing up as Snow White so it's kind of required... :) We meet them every year so we know we'll be waiting and all that. Since they won't be the highest priority for us this year, what time do they typically close their line?

Tonight's party is another sell out. As for the one day memory maker, I only know what Photopass told me directly, which was this...
image.jpeg

They have not responded to any of my follow up questions.

I don't understand why Disney allows the trash who didn't pay for the hard ticket to stay in the park once the party has started? Why aren't they more strict in checking for wristbands?! :sad2::sad2::sad2:

I don't understand why Disney allows the trash who didn't pay for the hard ticket to stay in the park once the party has started? Why aren't they more strict in checking for wristbands?! :sad2::sad2::sad2:

With so many garbage cans around, I don't understand the trash either. Just walk to the can already!

Oh, is that not what you meant? Silly me.

Yep, according to the official website's ticket-selling utility, tonight is another sell out.

I do hope it's managed better than last Tuesday, because I actually paid for a ticket for tonight, albeit at a discount.

Tonight's party is another sell out. As for the one day memory maker, I only know what Photopass told me directly, which was this...
View attachment 125098

Well so much for Tuesday night parties being less crowded! (which I read on another site)

I have a question about the Hocus Pocus show. Is the 8:00 show the most crowded? What would be a good plan to see the show, parade and fireworks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter