"Official" 2015 MNSSHP thread

Some people have asked about plans. Here is ours, which I think is reasonable based on past experience.

6:30: Line up for Cruella.
Should be done by 7:15ish.
Take spot for castle show, if they're allowing sitting at this point. If not, then we'll kill some time and enter the fray closer to 7:45 (kids just can't stand there that long waiting for a castle show).
8:00 castle show
7 Dwarfs
Filler activities (ToTing/Minor Characters/magic shots)
10:00: Hallowishes at Casey's
Immediately after Hallowishes make way to Adventureland; check line for Jack Sparrow and meet him if not long
ToTing/Minor Characters/magic shots
11:15: Boo to You
Check Jack Sparrow again
7DMT if kids are up for it and if we make it there by midnight

We're leaving in a week, so I want to make sure: if our MNSSHP tickets are listed on MDE, we only need to scan our MBs and don't have to worry about hard tickets?
I'm bringing my hard ticket just in case......

I believe this is true. My fear is scanning my magic band and having a full day park admission deducted upon admission instead of just the party! So to put my mind at ease, I am bringing my hard tickets and using those! I've read other comments that say your way will work as well, I am just paranoid I guess!
We are actually planning on being in the park at rope drop anyway....then just going to a spot that has armbands close to 4pm to the party wrist bands....

Considering how busy the parites have been how has the transportation to the party been? I'm wondering if its gonna be packed just how early i'm gonna have to get on the bus to get to a 4:20 adr in magic kingdom on party night.

I've been searching on Instagram with the tags #notsoscary and #mnnshp and saw the poisoned apple cup at the ice cream parlor too. :mickeybarWe're going on Friday and can't wait! I've been watching the weather and I'm hoping storms are early. We're locals and it hasn't rained in a few. :sad2:

Considering how busy the parites have been how has the transportation to the party been? I'm wondering if its gonna be packed just how early i'm gonna have to get on the bus to get to a 4:20 adr in magic kingdom on party night.

I travelled in from All Star Movies and managed to get a seat every time on the way there. I got the bus at 3.15, 3.45 and 4.30. Coming home the first 2 parties I headed down Main St just after the show was starting and got on the first bus (although standing) and only had a 5 minute wait. When I left after the show ended on Sunday (which was a very quiet party) I had to wait 20+ mins for the bus and I had to stand

Some people have asked about plans. Here is ours, which I think is reasonable based on past experience.

6:30: Line up for Cruella.
Should be done by 7:15ish.
Take spot for castle show, if they're allowing sitting at this point. If not, then we'll kill some time and enter the fray closer to 7:45 (kids just can't stand there that long waiting for a castle show).
8:00 castle show
7 Dwarfs
Filler activities (ToTing/Minor Characters/magic shots)
10:00: Hallowishes at Casey's
Immediately after Hallowishes make way to Adventureland; check line for Jack Sparrow and meet him if not long
ToTing/Minor Characters/magic shots
11:15: Boo to You
Check Jack Sparrow again
7DMT if kids are up for it and if we make it there by midnight

I'd say get the dwarfs first cruella wasn't too bad the dwarfs bad bad

it seems like a good ldea is to meet characters and trick or treat during the 1st parade? did I get that right. Also my daughter is dressing as Belle and would love to meet her, will she be around? The magic maker for the evening sounds great, rather then the whole 5 days. How do I check if my bands have been shipped? We leave on Halloween morning and are going to the party that night

Slightly off topic but related anyway; I'm going to this Sunday's party. Would anyone want to follow a "live" Twitter report of my evening? I'm going solo, and trip reporting for my home group anyway. I've never "live tweeted" before but it would be fun to share the experience. What do y'all think?

I definitely would!

it seems like a good ldea is to meet characters and trick or treat during the 1st parade? did I get that right. Also my daughter is dressing as Belle and would love to meet her, will she be around? The magic maker for the evening sounds great, rather then the whole 5 days. How do I check if my bands have been shipped? We leave on Halloween morning and are going to the party that night

The only way to meet belle at MK is to do enchanted tales with belle.

Okay y'all I've set up a Twitter account specifically to tweet my upcoming MNSSHP trip this weekend. I'm looking forward to the party and the experience! Can't wait for more details from tonight's sold out party.

I've seen a couple touring plans so here's my game plan. Keep in mind I'm solo, able bodied adult.

I have an 8:15 BOG ADR for the breakfast, then 7DMT at park opening. I have FP's for the three Mountains in succession for my day. Planning to head back to the condo after noon to rest and dress for the party.

I'm attending as Alice.

My priorities are:
#1 Jack & Sally. I will get in line for them at 5 pm. Yes, really.
#2 Alice & krewe.
#3 Winnie the Pooh and gang. (I have a special thing for Eeyore.)
#3 The Haunted Mansion to see the special CM's.

I will hope to catch the Headless Horseman's ride but have no intention of scouting a spot for the parade; I will see what I can see whilst wandering about.

I will find a reasonable space to see Hallowishes in the vicinity of Tomorrowland.

I will not be doing the candy trails but am willing to report in on lines thereof.

Any rides are gravy to my night. I'm there for the "experience" and the special characters. I'm going to stay as spontaneous as I can after I meet my character list.

Okay y'all I've set up a Twitter account specifically to tweet my upcoming MNSSHP trip this weekend. I'm looking forward to the party and the experience! Can't wait for more details from tonight's sold out party.

I've seen a couple touring plans so here's my game plan. Keep in mind I'm solo, able bodied adult.

I have an 8:15 BOG ADR for the breakfast, then 7DMT at park opening. I have FP's for the three Mountains in succession for my day. Planning to head back to the condo after noon to rest and dress for the party.

I'm attending as Alice.

My priorities are:
#1 Jack & Sally. I will get in line for them at 5 pm. Yes, really.
#2 Alice & krewe.
#3 Winnie the Pooh and gang. (I have a special thing for Eeyore.)
#3 The Haunted Mansion to see the special CM's.

I will hope to catch the Headless Horseman's ride but have no intention of scouting a spot for the parade; I will see what I can see whilst wandering about.

I will find a reasonable space to see Hallowishes in the vicinity of Tomorrowland.

I will not be doing the candy trails but am willing to report in on lines thereof.

Any rides are gravy to my night. I'm there for the "experience" and the special characters. I'm going to stay as spontaneous as I can after I meet my character list.
followed!!!! where do you have to be to see the headless horseman?? And who are Jack and sally, I'm new to this board

Do you all think this is doable?

4pm BOG, hope to be out by 5:30
5:20-6:20 FP Enchanted Tales with Belle
6:45-ish Line up, meet Pooh and Gang
8 Hocus Pocus show
Haunted Manison, a few ToT lines, and MagicShots
Fireworks from behind the castle somewhere
11:15 Second Boo to You

followed!!!! where do you have to be to see the headless horseman?? And who are Jack and sally, I'm new to this board

Jack Skellington and Sally, from Nightmare before Christmas. They are a HUGE special couple only available to meet & greet at this event.

The Horseman rides out in front of the parade at both times, and from my understanding he's quite a bit in front by a stretch of time (some reports say as long as twenty minutes before). There are many prime viewing areas for quick glimpses of the parade as long as a person isn't camping to see the whole thing, I'll see if I can identify several on Sunday.

Welcome to the DIS!

I just walked from Frontierland to Main Street at 7:45 and there appeared to be zero front row spots to see the parade left. This makes it likely I won't see it since I probably won't be awake enough to stay by the time the second one runs. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter