• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2017 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend Thread

I'm excited @Davidg83 -- I'm ready to run Anaheim Stadium for the half.

Husband and I are dressing up as Moana and Tomatoa from Moana for the 5K. We have his shell backpack ready to go and now I just need to make the legs and he's good. Now to start making my Moana outfit.

Sounds like fun! Just make sure he's good and shiny!

Yay, now I'm in for the 5k!

If anyone has any good ideas on how I can make a good Heimlich costume for the Half on Sunday, let me know ...

Well, everything re-opening and the Pixar Theme... we booked the 5k and challenge for 3 of us plus the 5k and 10k for my 11 year old. This will be the first time I have ever traveled west of West Virginia in the United States. (We go straight south for our travels). Now I just need the kids races to open back up! UP is my favorite. I may grab someone elses kid and run with them if Dug is at the end lol.

We are experts at traveling to Orlando cheap, but we could not know less about Anaheim. Seems like Costco travel may be the way to go there.

Nervous and excited at the same time. Hopefully the medals are released soon!

This will be my third year in a row doing the challenge. Although I am sad to see Dumbo go, what are everyone's guesses for the Pixar medals? Will the "D" be on the half again?

Where is everyone staying? Good neighbor hotel suggestions please. Thanks.

Stayed at the Fairfield Inn on Harbor for last year's race. Very convenient to the parks. A little further to the Expo and race start/finishes. Liked it enough to stay there again this year.

Hi Everyone! My husband and I just signed up for the challenge. He "needs" his anniversary C2C. (I just received mine at Tinkerbell.) However, I could not resist the Pixar medal potential.....:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter