• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Connecticut and I think ranch dressing is disgusting too!!! And the smell of any type of Doritos makes me nauseous!!!!

Ha! I'm from Michigan and I can't stand ANY dressing and the smell of Doritos and cheddar & sour cream chips makes me queasy.

FD needs to drop. We are getting WAAAAY OT!!!

:)
My TA said late spring/early summer, but I'm choosing not to believe it. :worship:
I am grateful, though, that she's planning to be up very early to try and get it for me. I honestly don't know why I even booked with a TA since I'm such a control freak, but I am feeling confident with her, so fingers crossed.

Is everyone thinking that there will be free dining for December? I've almost got DH talked into going if we can go 12/15-12/22 with free dining, would be an awesome Christmas gift for our family!!

Is everyone thinking that there will be free dining for December? I've almost got DH talked into going if we can go 12/15-12/22 with free dining, would be an awesome Christmas gift for our family!!
Here's hoping for FD in December! We're booked from 11/25-12/5, but we're happy going any time in late November or December. I've already told all my kids that this trip will be their xmas present from us, but they'll still get a little from Santa. DW at xmas is beautiful...we try to go this time of year whenever we go. I love the candlelight processional, the different xmas customs in world showcase...cant be beat!

Here's hoping for FD in December! We're booked from 11/25-12/5, but we're happy going any time in late November or December. I've already told all my kids that this trip will be their xmas present from us, but they'll still get a little from Santa. DW at xmas is beautiful...we try to go this time of year whenever we go. I love the candlelight processional, the different xmas customs in world showcase...cant be beat!

We've only gone one time where the Christmas decorations were up, so I would love, love, love to see it all again. Fingers crossed!

If you have young kids, they probably won't like having the late MK EMH and then the early EPCOT one the next morning.

Don't have to worry about that-it's just me and my sister (28 & 32)! We don't really plan on doing the early Epcot one. It just worked out that was the best day to do it! So we just may get stuck with more resort people at the park that day.

This was helpful to see your plan! What days in Sept are you there? We are currently booked Sept 23-30 doing Sat-Sat.

We're going sep 9-18. I can't wait! It will be my first time to WDW, but we've had annual passes to Disneyland plenty of years. My company's other LA-area office is only 1 mile from DL and you can actually see the park from the windows (and fireworks, so if people are still working then, they take it as a hint to go home)! I work out of the downtown LA office, but for the past 2 years if I wanted to go to Disney in the evening, I just worked out of the other office and drove over.

Our company also has a general contract with Disney Imagineering and one of my co-workers who I'm really good friends with actually has a temp office there; he got to walk the Matterhorn last week and I am so jealous! Another co-worker has gotten to work on Star Wars land, but unfortunately I didn't have the expertise to get added to that project. Although I may walk very slowly every time I pass his desk and know he has the plans up on his computer!

We are looking to go in December around the 16th as well. Because of conflicting work and school schedules, we might have to do overlapping trips with our extended family. My parents are retired and are looking to stay for the whole time possibly two weeks. Is there a limit to the length of stay for free dining? I'm so excited that we might get to go!:cheer2:

I'm on this board looking for free dining in the fall. That's what I did last year. But my husband has a work seminar he has to attend in June. So, my son and I will be able to tag along and go to parks for 2-3 days. We've never stayed off property. Our hotel is walking distance to Disney Springs. Is it easy to get buses from Disney Springs to all the parks including water parks? Can I reuse my magic bands even if you don't get tickets from wdw? It will be different but we still get our real trip in the fall. This is just a bonus. Also, is it super hot in June?
How fun that you get a bonus trip! I believe that you would have to take the busses to the TTC or to a hotel and connect to a park from there. I don't believe that you can go directly to a park from Disney Springs. I think you have to go to the TTC for water parks now too.

We are looking to go in December around the 16th as well. Because of conflicting work and school schedules, we might have to do overlapping trips with our extended family. My parents are retired and are looking to stay for the whole time possibly two weeks. Is there a limit to the length of stay for free dining? I'm so excited that we might get to go!:cheer2:
I think 14 days is the limit for free dining so they should be good at 2 weeks :) I believe if you are there longer than 14 days you have to make 2 separate reservations.

I've seen both on Amazon. I might have to get vegemite for DH for his birthday because he is always singing "Down Under".:rolleyes1

If you do, tell me how it goes! Remember - A SCRAPE of it on buttered toast.

It's also great for mouth ulcers. Dry the area and put a blob on. Tastiest medicine!! Stings but speeds up the healing process. Tells you a lot about the salt content!

2 weeks is the limit. As long as they check in on a free dining date, they are good for the full 2 weeks.

I used to max out the free dining. This year we are only planning on 10 nights as I want to do SeaWorld with my niece and I have an AP that is about to expire at the beginning of Sept.

I think 14 days is the limit for free dining so they should be good at 2 weeks :) I believe if you are there longer than 14 days you have to make 2 separate reservations.
2 weeks is the limit. As long as they check in on a free dining date, they are good for the full 2 weeks.

I used to max out the free dining. This year we are only planning on 10 nights as I want to do SeaWorld with my niece and I have an AP that is about to expire at the beginning of Sept.

Thanks so much! That helps us in working out the logistics! :goodvibes

I don't think all Americans have tried, but I would guess that salty black licorice would be similar. If you haven't grown up eating it I know people don't like it especially their first time.

Is that like Dutch liquorice?
Vegemite doesn't have a aniseed/liquorice taste. But I agree both are an aquired taste that most people who like it have had it since they were a child.

So is there an American version of Vegemite? Obviously we don't have a 'mite' item....but something all Americans eat that others consider an acquired taste?

I have to say, your bread is an aquired taste! Too sweet and cake-like for my tastes. It's fine at first but after a while I'm craving a more savoury type for toast and sandwiches.

But your maple syrup is :drinking1:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter