"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I guess I was just hoping to live my dream of being a Disney Princess ;);););) if only for one night. :jumping1:but Jasmine could work too!

Jasmine is such a stunning costume with that beautiful blue. You're going to look breathtaking! Do not wear the wig either! Nope! Get your hair done at the salon if you can book now! They also have makeup at Disney Springs too.
Sephora has full makeup $ & Ulta is offering free false eyelash application with the purchase of False Eye Lashes.

Ok new AP here - What is an AP line?
when entering the parks there may be a tap location that is dedicate to APs. If this is the case the line is often (but not always) shorter so it may be a faster entrance into the parks.

At party time (early 4:00 timeframe), party guests will enter using the bank of taps to the right and I’ve seen the AP line be in the left side taps, the furthest right tap of the group in the left. I’m not sure what time AP closes.

If your Halloween party tickets are in your account and you use your magic band, can you go in any entrance after 4 PM and get a wristband in the park as opposed to waiting in the long line that’s dedicated for the Halloween party?

If your Halloween party tickets are in your account and you use your magic band, can you go in any entrance after 4 PM and get a wristband in the park as opposed to waiting in the long line that’s dedicated for the Halloween party?
if you go thru the regular line, it may take a regular park ticket instead of party ticket

This really depends on whether you are ok using a ‘park day’ to enter the park. If you go through the regular entrance your regular park tickets will be used.
If you are trying to enter the park on just your party ticket you need to use the party entrance.

The CM's will draw you to the party entrance but closer to the party it's mayhem, people are all over the place. Once the party officially starts they have in the past opened up the rest for people to enter.

And people who believe that if you use the dedicated party entrance, your park tickets are 100% safe, that's not the case. It's one system period. If you choose to use your magicband instead of your party ticket that's perfectly fine. All I keep saying is that it's not 100% safe. But hey it's your call, your time and your money!

Is it safer to get hard tickets instead of just being on the magic band? How would I get hard tickets? I bought them and they r just in my experience online.

I made the shirts from the pumpkin stencils that FoxC63 posted (on page 199). I experimented a bit and decided that I didn't want the ghosts too white so that they looked more "transparent." I ended up using one coat of white paint, one coat of silver glitter paint, and two coats of glow-in-the-dark paint. My husband and son are happy with them. The one wrinkled a bit and I might remake it, but we'll see if I find the time.Hitchhiking_Ghost_shirts.jpg

Is it safer to get hard tickets instead of just being on the magic band? How would I get hard tickets? I bought them and they r just in my experience online.
You could take your email confirmation to a guest services location to exchange for a hard ticket the night of the party. Otherwise, no way to get hard tickets now that the purchase has been made.

For those yet to buy, the site will default to email delivery, but you can select “see more delivery options” and then choose USPS prior to finalizing your purchase.

I made the shirts from the pumpkin stencils that FoxC63 posted (on page 199). I experimented a bit and decided that I didn't want the ghosts too white so that they looked more "transparent." I ended up using one coat of white paint, one coat of silver glitter paint, and two coats of glow-in-the-dark paint. My husband and son are happy with them. The one wrinkled a bit and I might remake it, but we'll see if I find the time.View attachment 339347
They look awesome

You could take your email confirmation to a guest services location to exchange for a hard ticket the night of the party. Otherwise, no way to get hard tickets now that the purchase has been made.

For those yet to buy, the site will default to email delivery, but you can select “see more delivery options” and then choose USPS prior to finalizing your purchase.

Is that just at the parks or Disney Springs? Or at the resorts also?

If the only ticket I have linked to my MB is a party ticket(so no other ticket to ‘risk’) after 4:00 may I enter through any tap, even the non-party ones? The party ones get so lined up so I wouldn’t mind going in a different one and getting my band inside.

We decided to switch our 4 day tickets to 6 day tickets so we will most likely be going into mk before the second Halloween party. Is there a good spot inside the park for us to get our wrist bands?

If the only ticket I have linked to my MB is a party ticket(so no other ticket to ‘risk’) after 4:00 may I enter through any tap, even the non-party ones? The party ones get so lined up so I wouldn’t mind going in a different one and getting my band inside.
Someone please correct me if wrong, but I believe between 4 and 7, you must use the party entrance.

Only the designated MNSSHP entry tap stations are supposed to be programmed to read MNSSHP admission media

The other touch points are - in theory - programmed to only read regular park admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter