"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I have a question re: FPs. We currently have 3-day non-PH tickets and plan to purchase our party tickets soon. We are visiting another park and have FPs booked on our party day already. From what I've read I can't use my party tickets to book another set of FPs in the 4-6 window while my other FPs are still active. Once we tap into our 3rd FP at park #1, can we immediately log in to MDE and see if there's a FP available at MK using our party tickets? Or can we assign the party tickets to someone else on our friends & family list to book FPs and then reassign them to us once we arrive at MK?
Unless you link your party tickets to a separate MDE profile, you cannot have 6 FPs booked in one day (3 on your regular ticket and 3 on your party ticket). You are still limited to 3 per person per day, regardless of the number of ticket entitlements that you hold. You can, however, book your 4th FP in MK after using your first 3 in another park (assuming there is any availability).

Tomorrow is my FP day! Makes the vacation seem even more real and closer! Woo-hoo!

Today was mine as well AND it went better than expected - took 40 mins to make 5 days worth of passes with only about 2 dozen "error occured" messages from MDE.

I did not make any FP's for my party night in fear they would yank away my last days FP's (I scored a SDD for 11am)!!

We will be down there Sept 22nd to October 5th and we already have MNSSHP tickets for October 2nd. We get in really late on Saturday so I don't see us getting to the parks before Sunday at like 1 or 2 (we're on the West Cost so the time change will be real) Sunday is a party night. If we went to Magic Kingdom we might only get 4 hours before we would have to leave. Do you think it would be overkill to get party tickets for 2 different nights? I'm also concerned that it could rain or we might not get to do everything we want in just one night!

Unless you link your party tickets to a separate MDE profile, you cannot have 6 FPs booked in one day (3 on your regular ticket and 3 on your party ticket). You are still limited to 3 per person per day, regardless of the number of ticket entitlements that you hold. You can, however, book your 4th FP in MK after using your first 3 in another park (assuming there is any availability).

Ok, I think I understand this but I just want to clarify. So if we want to guarantee FPs for the 4-6 window we need to set up separate profiles for ourselves and assign the tickets to those profiles? Would we then use "hard tickets" to gain entry to MK because the tickets wouldn't be linked to our Magic Bands (and use them for FPs as well)?

Last edited:
We will be down there Sept 22nd to October 5th and we already have MNSSHP tickets for October 2nd. We get in really late on Saturday so I don't see us getting to the parks before Sunday at like 1 or 2 (we're on the West Cost so the time change will be real) Sunday is a party night. If we went to Magic Kingdom we might only get 4 hours before we would have to leave. Do you think it would be overkill to get party tickets for 2 different nights? I'm also concerned that it could rain or we might not get to do everything we want in just one night!

This fall will be my first MNSSHP party, but there seems to be plenty to do that you could go for multiple parties. Also, with the time change, you may enjoy party on 09/23 even more since it won't seem as late. Hope you have a great trip. I'm gong to the party on 09/21.

We made it a rule to do 2 nights a few years ago, for almost exactly the reasons you stated - it might rain, it might get crowded, we might miss the Cadaver Dans. Also, a party ticket (on non-peak days) is cheaper than a single day ticket, so for us it makes more sense to get party tickets, sleep late, relax at the resort, and go to the party. :)

I don't think you'll get many 'nos' here. We're a bunch of enablers.

If cost is not an issue I absolutely would go to two.

Not sure if this has been listed here or not yet, but just saw this announcement:

-Frontierland Costume Promenade (New in 2018!) – 8:50PM, 10:50PM
“Prospector Cactus-Flower Cate rounds up youngsters for the Frontierland Costume Promenade, encouraging them to show off their costumes in a quest for the greatest treasure in the land – candy!”

-Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam (New in 2018!) – 7:00PM-10:00PM
“Trick, treat and bring your dancing feet to this spirited celebration featuring some favorite Disney Junior Characters.”

Which has descriptions for the new entertainment additions.

https://wdwnt.com/2018/08/entertain...een-party-new-frontierland-costume-promenade/

does anyone know for certain what characters will be at the Dance Party?... i know that vampirina is coming to Dance Party at DHS and was hoping we might see her for my 4yr old in September

Does anyone happen to know if they offer any sort of candy "alternative" for diabetics or those with other dietary restrictions? I seem to recall something like this last year, but I didn't pay attention to it because it didn't apply to me. Now, my dad has been diagnosed as a "borderline diabetic" and he is afraid that there won't be anything for him to take home as his "treat"...(he's a 70-year old toddler:rotfl2:).

Does anyone happen to know if they offer any sort of candy "alternative" for diabetics or those with other dietary restrictions?

A number of 'healthy' treat options are available at trick'er'treat stations like apple slices, graham crackers, raisins, cran-raisins, and pirate's booty (cheese puffs that are lower in sugar). There are no ketogenic or carb free choices.

I would totally do 2 nights of MNSSHP in a heart beat!!!

Does anyone happen to know if they offer any sort of candy "alternative" for diabetics or those with other dietary restrictions? I seem to recall something like this last year, but I didn't pay attention to it because it didn't apply to me. Now, my dad has been diagnosed as a "borderline diabetic" and he is afraid that there won't be anything for him to take home as his "treat"...(he's a 70-year old toddler:rotfl2:).

Last time I went I did a little trick or treating and gave my candy to others as I am also a Diabetic. Letter on in my trip someone told me I could have taken my candy that I collected and bring it to City Hall and exchange it for sugar free offerings. Not sure if that is still an option or not.

Does anyone happen to know if they offer any sort of candy "alternative" for diabetics or those with other dietary restrictions?

A number of 'healthy' treat options are available at trick'er'treat stations like apple slices, graham crackers, raisins, cran-raisins, and pirate's booty (cheese puffs that are lower in sugar). There are no ketogenic or carb free choices.

Hmmm, this would be new. I'm thinking in Disneyland but as for WDW that is not the case.

upload_2018-8-7_19-28-12.png

2017 Link: http://chipandco.com/allergy-friendly-treats-mickeys-not-scary-halloween-party-279781/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter