"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

This might help you: Post #611

The 2017 List of Characters can be found on Post #6: Character List

FYI - If you see the word "Location" click on it. It will bring you to a new post with photos of their location, whether they sign autographs, when they start meeting and other useful tips!

Thank you very much! That is quite helpful! Lining up by 6:30 isn't too bad. We've met them before just never in costumes. Hopefully it works out for us!

Omg fresh fruit would be great! It would help clean my palette in between candy. And bagel bites? Like the ones you have to cook? lol

No. Bagel Bites are like crackers or pretzels. They have plain and flavored.

EDIT: Sorry I mean Bagel Crisps or Bagel Chips

Last edited:
So a question that might get me ostracized... I've never seen Hocus Pocus.

I have the DVD on reserve at the library, but I'm 7 of 7 and DVDs can be kept for a week. Since I'm 31 days away, I'm not counting on getting it from there. It's not on Netflix either...I've looked. Will the stage show make any sense to someone who hasn't seen it?

I'll go hide in shame now. :duck:

I have the DVD on reserve at the library, but I'm 7 of 7 and DVDs can be kept for a week. Since I'm 31 days away, I'm not counting on getting it from there. It's not on Netflix either...I've looked. Will the stage show make any sense to someone who hasn't seen it?

The movie vs the show is very different. Watch the Hocus Pocus on YouTube!

That would take out the best part! Your son is allergic though isn’t he?

Yep! And Disney has something going on with nut allergies too. I forget what attraction has it but the cement ground has peanuts on it. I think Disneyland. And people got all upset, oh! you're going to kill my kid! Just crazy stuff. Disney did not use real peanuts, it's cement made to look like peanuts! :crazy:

Yep! And Disney has something going on with nut allergies too. I forget what attraction has it but the cement ground has peanuts on it. I think Disneyland. And people got all upset, oh! you're going to kill my kid! Just crazy stuff. Disney did not use real peanuts, it's cement made to look like peanuts! :crazy:

It’s the ground around the “new” Dumbo in Story Book Circus. I remember the outrage when it first opened.

You're not alone. A friend of mine actually bought me the DVD several years ago as she said I had to see it. It's still not come out of the plastic it's wrapped in :rotfl: I'll try watch it before our trip though.

They use to give out carrots and apple slices and trail mix at Disneyland Halloween Parties. Not sure if they still do or not but it was nice.

We did a lot of trick or treating at disneyland party in 2016. We did not see any carrots or apple slices or trail mix. We did skip a few trails - either out of our way or long lines.

I haven't seen it either. Pretty sure we have it on a VCR tape somewhere when I taped it off television. Remember when we used to do that? A good show would be on and you would have to scramble to find an empty VCR tape to tape it on??? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I haven't seen it either. Pretty sure we have it on a VCR tape somewhere when I taped it off television. Remember when we used to do that? A good show would be on and you would have to scramble to find an empty VCR tape to tape it on??? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yup! And then the agony when you wanted to tape something and had no new tape so you had to decide what to sacrifice??

Yup! And then the agony when you wanted to tape something and had no new tape so you had to decide what to sacrifice??

I once taped over something of my husband's that he deemed important, (I'm sure it wasn't) with something totally lame. He was so mad. :rotfl2::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter