"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check on 1-4......#5 (if I can get dh to wear the santa mickey hat), will be purchased at some point! I'm sure I can get the Minnie headband in park but what about the Santa Mickey hat?
Yes! Shop Parks is showing it’s already out at a lot of places around WDW.

F3A13E5C-AA9C-4441-ACD4-60C8C94DE3E9.jpeg

How cute! I think I saw somewhere that the hat flips up so you can drink from it. I'm gonna make such a huge mess, I just know it. Lol!

Yes! It can be filled as a cup. CMs can put a regular Disney cup inside of it so it doesn't get dirty. I usually opt for a frozen Coke with mine. It doesn't close with that size drink and you pay a little more, but its worth it to me :)

Is is supposed to be decorative only?

Nope, its an actual cup. I think cold beverages only.

Hi everyone! I'm not attending a MVMCP this year but I'm a pretty great strategist for these parties and have attended tons in the past.

So basically I'm going to hang around and give out unasked for advice and strategies and get excited about the characters!...that I won't be seeing this year.

I'm going to my first Christmas party this year (next week!) and am feeling totally lost on strategy. I am a plan-out-my-full-itinerary person but just really have no clue with this, even after reading lots of this thread. Our priorities are all the entertainment (especially the parade & fireworks) and the treats, maybe a couple of rides that we missed earlier in the week. That being said, I really don't want to have to sit in one spot for hours to see what we want to see, because then I feel like we'd be missing out on a lot of the treats and other atmosphere. I have no idea where or when we should be trying to get spots for the parade or fireworks. I know my friend is interested in the stage show too. Can you help me out with strategy? I'd rather do the earlier parade, but can do the later one if necessary (just 2 adults going). I'm very open to any suggestions!

Well it looks like I'll be going to 2 parties this year. The boss wants me to stream the first one next Thursday and then a mid season party. So off to planning. I'll probably be going solo to both so if you see a lady talking into her phone while walking around that'll be me :)

Well it looks like I'll be going to 2 parties this year. The boss wants me to stream the first one next Thursday and then a mid season party. So off to planning. I'll probably be going solo to both so if you see a lady talking into her phone while walking around that'll be me :)
I’ll be looking to get your feedback next Thursday. My son and I are going Friday. Will you post a link to your stream?

Mosey03 I am in the same boat! We leave tomorrow and are going to the first party. I am using last year's schedule as a jumping off point and plan on really planning everything when I get a map at the party and am waiting in line for 7 dwarfs. Someone on this board gave me the idea to wait for the midnight stage show to save time waiting and really maximizing time in the park. We plan on doing characters and treats until the fireworks, maybe stopping for entertainment in tomorrowland. Then parade and finally stage show.

Everyone please chime in and let me know of any other suggestions.

Oh My Goodness! John Stamos is the Celebrity Narrator for Candlelight Processional on the day we are going. My son loves Full House (and Fuller House) he is going to be so excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter