"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do u think is the best table service meal for a lunch before mickeys Xmas party ?

Our family loves Crystal Palace. We were stuffed last time, so I would definitely go for lunch. That way there's plenty of time to work it off before the party starts! Right now, we have reservations at Diamond Horseshoe before our Halloween party in October. We've never been there. But the reviews are so-so, so I'm not sure if it's a good idea. We're trying some new places on our summer trip, so we may decide to go back to one of those places.

The Wave at Contemporary, Kona Cafe at Poly, Grand Floridian Cafe at the GF, Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge are all great choices with easy transportation to MK and the party. Daughter and I will probably do Capt Cook's QS at the Poly before we head over.

Looking at taking a quick trip During early Nov. (my birthday) How crowded will the first night of the christmas party be on Nov 8th compared to the one on tues Nov 11? Has anyone every done the very first one? How crowded is it? Does it usually sell out?

Looking at taking a quick trip During early Nov. (my birthday) How crowded will the first night of the christmas party be on Nov 8th compared to the one on tues Nov 11? Has anyone every done the very first one? How crowded is it? Does it usually sell out?
that one will have all the press and bloggers at it. Tues may be the better choice if its workable

Depends on what you want out of the party. Most vlog/bloggers will be there getting footage of the new shows. So it might be hard to get spots for them but the rides will most likely be short lines due to them all being busy taking footage of the treats and possible characters . Me and my husband are going the 8th and I'm.super excited and who knows maybe I will catch a glimpse of some YouTubers I watch.

Depends on what you want out of the party. Most vlog/bloggers will be there getting footage of the new shows. So it might be hard to get spots for them but the rides will most likely be short lines due to them all being busy taking footage of the treats and possible characters . Me and my husband are going the 8th and I'm.super excited and who knows maybe I will catch a glimpse of some YouTubers I watch.

The 4 of us (wife and 2 daughters 11 and 7. Have been before. My mother in law passed away last year. Christmas was her fav time of year. My wife loves going to see the decorations and we love the rides. We went last year to the MNSSHP and my loved it but she just missed see the Christmas stuff at Disney. I am a school teacher and we are off that Mon the 11th

We decided today to add party passes to our December trip! I am SO excited. I had to immediately look for this thread to follow! I've never been for Christmas so adding a party is doubly fun.
I am going in November for my 1st Christmas party so I totally understand your excitement. I know you will have a great time

Another quick question regarding purchasing MVMCP tickets...Do most people wait to purchase closer to the end of summer or do most people purchase as soon as they can?

Another quick question regarding purchasing MVMCP tickets...Do most people wait to purchase closer to the end of summer or do most people purchase as soon as they can?
It honestly varies, some buy the day they come out some buy much closer to travel. I always say, if there’s only one night you can attend, and you would be disappointed if you missed the party, buy your tickets as soon as you can. If you’re flexible or wouldn’t mind missing out, then you’re fine to wait. Many parties don’t sell out until much closer to the party date, though I suspect this year may be a little different with the opening of GE and increased crowds overall.

I'm waiting until a week before. Too many variables this far out. If it sells out before I buy them then so be it.

It honestly varies, some buy the day they come out some buy much closer to travel. I always say, if there’s only one night you can attend, and you would be disappointed if you missed the party, buy your tickets as soon as you can. If you’re flexible or wouldn’t mind missing out, then you’re fine to wait. Many parties don’t sell out until much closer to the party date, though I suspect this year may be a little different with the opening of GE and increased crowds overall.

Exactly this. We bought our tix release day as it’s a quick 3 day trip we are making specifically to take my daughter for the Christmas party.

We just purchased tickets for 12/22, the very last party date. I was concerned this date might sell out since it is the last date and just the way the holidays fall this year it seems like there might higher demand than usual (kids out of school earlier and families already vacationing). Also, we've never been to DW during the holidays, and were excited to see a party overlap with our travel dates. Didn't want to risk missing the opportunity.

This exactly. With the 1st party being the only one we can attend and knowing it will sell out, I bought our tickets right away. I’m sure it won’t sell out for sometime but it would’ve ruined our plans if it did and we couldn’t go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter