• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Has anyone gotten through using the 4240 number? It seems like only DVC members are mentioning getting tix. :sad1:

oh, I really hate to ask this, but have any DVC resale owners (white not blue card) gotten tickets through the 9800 number? I hate to think that is why it keeps kicking me out after I get through the prompts

I used the 407-566-3800 number - I am resale as well.

oh, I really hate to ask this, but have any DVC resale owners (white not blue card) gotten tickets through the 9800 number? I hate to think that is why it keeps kicking me out after I get through the prompts
Yes, I did. I'm an owner but not a blue card holder.

I took a 20 minute break to cool off. Have been back at it for over an hour. Over 4 hours total. Can't even get through to get put on hold. Meanwhile, the events are beginning to sell out. This is just demoralizing. I fear having to break the news to my kids that I couldn't get tickets.

I took a 20 minute break to cool off. Have been back at it for over an hour. Over 4 hours total. Can't even get through to get put on hold. Meanwhile, the events are beginning to sell out. This is just demoralizing. I fear having to break the news to my kids that I couldn't get tickets.
Someone responded to me earlier that the sold out may have been a glitch and to still try!

I was able to. I bought resale so I had to pay the full price, but was able to buy them.

I am so sorry this has been such a rough day. I hope you can get things sorted for your clients.

FWIW I just got a text alert from Chase about a transaction to my CC for the amount of our tickets, so I guess our TA managed to get through somehow.

Disney has just got to do better.

Yeah I've been doing this for about 10 years now and it's always the same story. Sometimes you're lucky and get through right away. Sometimes you get disconnected and have to start all over. But the bottom line is that it shouldn't come down to this. We should be able to book online, just like dining and park reservations. Literally no other supplier functions like this.

when you're done can you update me on how long you waited so i know if there's a chance they'll still be on hold when my meeting is done? lol
2 hours 45 minutes. Called right at 7. Maybe the chaos has calmed down and wait time lower.

Was trying for about four hours before I was able to secure tickets. Two phones, one was on hold with 4240 number got to 2.5 hours and was never answered. Was finally able to get through to member services and waited about an hour. Im staying 9/29-10/9 and a friend is staying 10/3-10/8 on my points so I asked and was able to do two transactions using different payment methods. Total of 9 tickets between us purchased for the 10/5 party. I will echo what others have said on this thread which is that the cast member said that party date was very popular. Good luck to everyone still trying!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter