• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Yes I entered the confirmation number and assigned 1 ticket to myself and assigned the 2nd ticket to my husband. Like others, it is not showing in MDE but I have the email with my confirmation number and the credit card is showing the charge. Hopefully it will show up and if it doesn’t I’ll call back after the phones settle down next week.

This was the same with my order. I figure it will pop up at some point but in the meantime I have the confirmation email and have assigned the tickets to my family members.

So my wife tried all morning while I was at work and couldn’t get through. I tried the 407-939-7529 number and got transferred through immediately. After 20 mins on hold I got disconnected. Called again and was once again transferred immediately. This time I was on hold probably only 2 mins and I got through. Tickets purchased for Aug 31st. I would highly suggest trying this method. Just keep hitting 0 after you get through and eventually a live person picks up. Say you are looking to buy boo bash tickets and if you can get transferred.
I just tried this method and was told that they could not transfer me. If they did, my call would be dropped. I even tried telling them I know others have been transferred from that number. My other phone line has been on hold with the 4240 number for 3 hours and 24 mins.

Successfully bought Boo tickets! Yay! Question: I am contemplating not linking these tickets in My Disney Experience until closer to the event in case who attends has to change. For example, me, my husband and daughter are planning to attend. But lets say my husband can't go and my mom wants to go in his place. If I link the tickets now, I can't change who they are assigned to, correct? Is there any harm in waiting to link them to give me flexibility?

Good luck to others trying to get through :)

Successfully bought Boo tickets! Yay! Question: I am contemplating not linking these tickets in My Disney Experience until closer to the event in case who attends has to change. For example, me, my husband and daughter are planning to attend. But lets say my husband can't go and my mom wants to go in his place. If I link the tickets now, I can't change who they are assigned to, correct? Is there any harm in waiting to link them to give me flexibility?

Good luck to others trying to get through :)
also would love the answer to this question. My in-laws are joining us, but they are from Canada and have already had to cancel 2 trips due to restrictions. If they don't go then we will have my parents take their place

The lady I talked to for tickets said emails for tickets may be delayed. She went ahead and gave me a confirmation number and said to wait a few days to a week to link them because the system is not letting a lot of people link them right away.

Got tickets for 10/8! Did any CMs tell anyone how long we should expect it to take for them to show up in MDE?

Got tickets for 10/8! Did any CMs tell anyone how long we should expect it to take for them to show up in MDE?
The CM told me I had to link them and assign them to my friends and family on MDE. She said I would get an email with the confirmation number, but it could take a few days. I went ahead a wrote down our confirmation number in case.

Ok, I gave up earlier and decided to give it another try after my afternoon meetings. Got through on 407-939-7529. Transferred, waited about 15 minutes and was able to get tickets on Halloween. Anyone who was told Halloween was sold out.. that's just ridiculous.
So my wife tried all morning while I was at work and couldn’t get through. I tried the 407-939-7529 number and got transferred through immediately. After 20 mins on hold I got disconnected. Called again and was once again transferred immediately. This time I was on hold probably only 2 mins and I got through. Tickets purchased for Aug 31st. I would highly suggest trying this method. Just keep hitting 0 after you get through and eventually a live person picks up. Say you are looking to buy boo bash tickets and if you can get transferred.
7529 is what worked for me too. It only takes 2 or 3 calls to get thru into Disney. It’s the Enchanting Extras line. Zero gets a CM (from the options that start: Press 1 for Savi resvtn’s). 3rd call in the CM was able to transfer without disconnecting, and took my Name, phone # and resvtn # beforehand. Short wait on hold before getting the CM that could do the ticket transaction.

I tried the 4240 line a hundred times and never got thru, not even once.

Been dialing off and on since 7 am (6 am where I am). Still haven't gotten past a busy signal or "all circuits are busy" message. *insert very sad face here*
someone on another thread suggested using the Spanish option and that worked for me- got through on the first try (still with a 35 minute wait). The prompts are all the same as the English prompts so even if you don't speak Spanish you can figure it out pretty easily.

Hoping that all these messages of people finally getting through is a good sign! I made it through to be put on hold around noon but the call was disconnected after thirty minutes. Haven't been able to get through since. Debating giving up for the night and trying again tomorrow.

7529 is what worked for me too. It only takes 2 or 3 calls to get thru into Disney. It’s the Enchanting Extras line. Zero gets a CM (from the options that start: Press 1 for Savi resvtn’s). 3rd call in the CM was able to transfer without disconnecting, and took my Name, phone # and resvtn # beforehand. Short wait on hold before getting the CM that could do the ticket transaction.

I tried the 4240 line a hundred times and never got thru, not even once.

I actually just spoke to a person at this number (had tried before and couldn't get through). She's supposedly transferring me now. Come on pixie dust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter