Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

I was FINALLY able to get AP rate for CBBR for April 7-11! I was so discouraged that later dates were opening up and was worried that our week had been skipped over but today it finally worked. It pays to keep trying!
WOOT !!

Wow-I saved $250 for one day by switching from HR to PB in mid-April. HR still doesn't have AP rates for the date I'm going.

Question about PB: Do they "really" make you show your AP at check-in to get the AP rate? I have a regular ticket and was planning on upgrading during my trip but wasn't going to before I checked in. Any advice?

As long as you show your AP to the front desk during your stay, your discounted rate will be valid
Don’t wait until you check out as charges and final bill is processed during your last night stay

The last two times I’ve stayed, I’ve asked if they need to see my ap and they said no. Either they consider me a frequency flyer or there’s something in the system that tells them for me? Or they’re just really trusting...

Thanks again for this thread!
I was able to save $80 over the SMSM rate!

Unless you got it with a promotion it is one year from the date you first used it. Can you recall that date. Also I believe there is a number on the back to call which also gives other details such as blackout dates if it’s a lower tier pass.
Website lists the blackout dates for each tier of APH

Haven’t seen the SMSM rate pop up recently for 3 night+ stays I’ve priced out

Today, “Be a Savvy Traveler” rate popped up when searching via APH link, savings varied depending on the hotel but nothing earth shattering and less than I’d expect an APH rate to produce.

Be a Savvy Traveler
Take advantage of special deals—fit for a savvy traveler like yourself! Plus, receive FREE Universal Express Unlimited to skip the regular theme park lines. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay. Not combinable with other offers/discounts. Theme park tickets not included...

Haven’t seen the SMSM rate pop up recently for 3 night+ stays I’ve priced out

Today, “Be a Savvy Traveler” rate popped up when searching via APH link, savings varied depending on the hotel but nothing earth shattering and less than I’d expect an APH rate to produce
Be a Savvy Traveler
Take advantage of special deals—fit for a savvy traveler like yourself! Plus, receive FREE Universal Express Unlimited to skip the regular theme park lines. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay. Not combinable with other offers/discounts. Theme park tickets not included...
I noticed that new Savvy Traveler rate too. It seems like they renamed the SMSM because I saw the same rate that I booked under the SMSM label pop up as a Savvy Traveler rate now. I am just hoping for an AP rate for my late June dates!

WOOT. headed to check it out now.

ETA: was able to change our rate from 05/31- 06/2. Saving us over $800. This is on Portofino rooms. I checked CBBR as well for the second half of our stay and while the big suite (grumbling at DH sleeping next to me) is NOT included in the rate (why should it be, they already have our money) the other room styles are.

Come on Summer!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter