Official Dopey 2018 Thread

99613E65-675F-4F36-BA7C-37AA00F7249C.jpeg
AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME TO TAKE THESE ALL DOWN!!!!!!111111!!!1*

Jealous that yours looks so much better than mine! Hubby spent a good amount of time clearing and hanging the past three years of medals that had accumulated on the half wall between my formal living room and dining room, so I didn’t have the heart to tell him I kinda hate it. :worried: I wish we had the room to show all the fancy Disney ribbons!:lovestruc

Unless one had a serious falling out with tequila in college in which case the answer is, point me toward the vodka.

This is me as well, one really bad night with the tequila and I won't touch the stuff anymore. Rum is my goto choice

2018 Marathon Weekend DIS List

For those not following the Marathon Weekend thread!

Hi all! I'm ready to start putting together the Marathon Weekend DIS List. The intent of this file is to help bring our community together and put a comprehensive list of items in one place. It'll include corral placement, expected pace, whether you plan to attend the pre-meetup, and most importantly a bevy of timing predictions on when you'll hit milestones. This sheet can very useful for yourself on the course in knowing how close you are to getting a Margarita, riding Everest, staying away from the balloon ladies, how much extra character time you have or beating the sunrise for a certain race. It's also helpful for your spectators in having a general idea when you should hit certain milestones on course. I'll preface all of this by saying this is an educated guess on my part. It is not official in any way. Rather an accumulation of different pieces of data to give it my best shot.

The rest of the instructions can be found at the link above.

Why do you think my husband is making me quit? :sad:

My credit card company is certainly not going to be thrilled, though ...

Yeah, your credit card company is liable to issue a fraud alert when they don't see a Disney race registration hit your card! :rotfl2:

Unless one had a serious falling out with tequila in college in which case the answer is, point me toward the vodka.

This! Although it wasn't in college. The mere thought of tequila makes me sick, lol! But the frozen Italian margarita in Italy hides the taste well. :)

Why do you think my husband is making me quit? :sad:

My credit card company is certainly not going to be thrilled, though ...
At this point I've spent more on runDisney race fees that I did on my first car. DW is trying to get me to stop...Maybe after Wine and Dine this year....

I really feel bad for all of you with traumatic tequila run ins. A margarita with a ton of salt is the best post-marathon beverage I can imagine (I always wish the marg bar in Epcot was open as I run by) :thumbsup2

I really feel bad for all of you with traumatic tequila run ins. A margarita with a ton of salt is the best post-marathon beverage I can imagine (I always wish the marg bar in Epcot was open as I run by) :thumbsup2

Now I want a margarita!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter