Official List for PC 2.0

How should we keep the official list

• Same as PC 1.0 - List and information in Post One of all future discussion threads.

• A separate thread where the post only pertain to things going on and who is going.

• List, who needs a list?

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tracy, I liked having that list at the top of each thread. It made it easy to find when you needed something - you knew whichever thread you came across, you would have the pertinant links right away. I used it many times.

And let's face it - "fluff" is our middle name! Unless you locked the "opertinent info" thread, we'd gunk it up...

We talk, therefore, we are!

I agree. I liked the way 1.0 worked. :thumbsup2 But it's not a big deal at all. Whatever is easiest on you Tracy. :goodvibes

One stickied info thread and one thread for 'other' seems like it'd be clearest... buuuut, really, I think you should just do it whichever way is easiest for the asktracy who has to maintain it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter