****Official May 2019 thread****

31 days for us we’re going to be in Disney next month for our FP day :cool1:
Hoping the WiFi is ok :surfweb:

How exciting. Keep me posted on that WiFi lol. While we’re in Disney my dds dance recital tickets go on sale and they sell out in minutes. It’s nuts!

We just decided to cancel Spring Break plans in favor of a May trip! Heading to the World May 14-21 with a split stay at ASMovies and CSR! I’ve already made a few ADRs and saw lots of great ADRs still available!
DH and I have decided to keep the trip a surprise to DS who just turned 4 this week. This will be his 3rd trip and he’s been talking about going back to WDW since we left last June. We are looking forward to being back at our favorite place.

Was anyone else already able to book fp for May? I checked the app this morning and it let me. I’m definitely more than 60 days out. Am I missing something? I certainly wasn’t prepared!!

Was anyone else already able to book fp for May? I checked the app this morning and it let me. I’m definitely more than 60 days out. Am I missing something? I certainly wasn’t prepared!!

Nope. I'm still 16 days away from my FP day. Sounds like you found a glitch. I hope your FP's stick! Keep an eye on them.

Wow that’s crazy. You get there a day after us and I can’t book until March 5. I just tried out of curiosity after your post.

It’s almost fast pass time!
Ours is next Monday. We are headed to Disney this weekend Fri-Sun....but i am taking Monday off to take my son to the doctor so At least there is that. I only have one day to do for my May trip. Sunday, while at Disney, I have to do ADRs for our August trip. Guess I should work on that.

31 days for us we’re going to be in Disney next month for our FP day :cool1:
Hoping the WiFi is ok :surfweb:
We will be in Disney right before out FP day. We ae going Fri-Sun and our FP day is Monday. However, our ADR day for August is on the Sunday we will still be in Disney. So I'll be testing it out as well.

I wasn't able to last night but I did check because I heard this has been happening.

Booked a "last minute" trip to see the mouse May 4-11 with a few friends! Hoping to be able to swing some ADRs even though 180 days was forever ago. I noticed not too many people were posting on the ADR cancellation thread, which is normally where I get those hard to grab reservations. Hopefully as it gets closer more people will want to move around reservations and we can snag one! Sci fi dine in is just so hard to get!

I was able to book 3FPs and my window opens 3/2. After I read your post I logged on every couple of hours and finally it let me book a few. Not all my requests went through even after confirming them - they just fell off. Epcot and AK days stuck. I am planning to log on 3/2 to make sure they are still there. Some kind of wonderful glitch!

I keep fully expecting mine to drop off as well, but so far so good. I'm glad you were able to make some, too!

I keep fully expecting mine to drop off as well, but so far so good. I'm glad you were able to make some, too!
I stayed up late last night (west coast) and booked all 7 days. I tried to modify this morning and I can only add fast passes to days I did not use all available for my party. When I tried to move them around it let me delete them but they were still showing up on MDE. A glitches- glitch? I have promised myself not to touch them again until my window opens - hope I can make it:rolleyes:

I tried to add fastpass on MDE this morning and got an alert that I was early and I need to try again after March 17 at 7am.

I tried to add fastpass on MDE this morning and got an alert that I was early and I need to try again after March 17 at 7am.
I think it’s hit or miss. I just hit refresh - five out of six times it would only show me dates through the end of March, then May would pop up with my dates in blue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter