****Official May 2019 thread****

I have booked my FPs for entire trip and my window wasn't supposed to open til March 6. I just watch every day to make sure they stay there. LOL

Same here. I have a 2 night stay at the GF before moving off-site and I was able to book my FP's 74 days out. I've heard a few people say they received e-mails from Disney saying that their FP's will be cancelled unless they make changes to their reservations so I'm not holding my breath that they won't get cancelled eventually. I have an AP and not date based tickets. I've heard that when the 60 day mark hits and if your FP are still there then you don't have anything to worry about. Hopefully they stay in tact as I got FOP at a decent time.

Just in time for the 30th anniversary of Disney’s Hollywood Studios on May 1, you’ll be able to find Nancy at an all-new character greeting location in the park’s Animation Courtyard, where she’ll be meeting all her friends in front of her backyard playhouse. Nancy will also soon be part of the breakfast-time fun during Disney Junior Play ‘n Dine at Hollywood & Vine, the place to eat, play and laugh along with favorite Disney Junior friends including Vampirina, Doc McStuffins and Roadster Racer Goofy.

My Fast pass window opened today. All the fast passes I booked early for the dates 5/2-5/7 are still intact.

That’s good news! I have a few days left for my actual window. I keep checking, still there for now.

Gee, I hope I can get the fast passes I need for our May trip. My window doesn't open up for a couple weeks and there are 4 of us.

Apparently, I did not curse myself. Today was my legitimate 60 day window. Got everything I wanted, at the times I wanted, despite a beginning snafu when I realized I couldn’t book for my grandson and had to log into my daughters account to book for us.

FOP and SDD were wide open, booked them both on multiple days. I was booking SDD at 60+1,FOP at 60+3 and SDMT at 60. Easiest time I’ve ever had booking fp’s. I think I love early May!

The website glitched a couple of times, but on the whole, not bad at all.
@ksromack Here's the post I was talking about.

May 19-26, off site at a condo
Somewhat last minute trip---- celebrating me and DH turning 50, son's 19th bday, our 27th wedding anniversary, and my DH's new hip!!! He will not be in pain at Disney this year!!! Yay!!!
Lots of great things to celebrate! Our May trip is also to celebrate turning 50 and our 25th anniversary. Hope yo7 have the best trip ever

Keep trying for the early FP glitch. The system intermittently let me in starting on 2/25 when I first read about others finding this glitch, then would bounce me out and give me the too early message. Over the course of 3 days I booked FP for our entire 5/1-5/12 trip. Window shouldn’t have opened until 3/2. I was up bright and early for 7 am that day just in case and all my FP were still there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter