***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So exited about Pandora/AK!

Going there on December 19th so apparently it will not be THAT crowded.

I managed to get a FP for FOP yesterday after failing at my 30 day window. I just kept checking every day for cancelations!

Still planning to arrive 7:45 (for a 9:00 am open). My plan is to hit FOP standby and then move to NRJ and hopefully be done with both by 10:00 to see the Lion King show.

Fingers crossed!

Going on the 22nd of December and have a FOP FP for later in the afternoon. We have an 8:00 am Tuskerhouse breakfast. We plan to inhale the food and be out the door. How do I go about getting to Pandora the quickest, and was wondering also how risky would it be to try to do FOP first and then Navi just cause I would like to ride FOP twice. Would that put us standing in line for a long time you think?

Going on the 22nd of December and have a FOP FP for later in the afternoon. We have an 8:00 am Tuskerhouse breakfast. We plan to inhale the food and be out the door. How do I go about getting to Pandora the quickest, and was wondering also how risky would it be to try to do FOP first and then Navi just cause I would like to ride FOP twice. Would that put us standing in line for a long time you think?
Take the Africa entrance into Pandora. However that entrance doesn’t always open right away so you might have to back track back to the bridge by Tiffins.

You can try FoP first. It likely will have a decent wait though.

Did anyone else have problems with the glasses on FOP not fitting right and it getting blurry during certain parts of the ride?

We are a party of 12.....day after Christmas our booking opens. We are planning on a nightmare of a time with our party size. Any suggestions?

Did anyone else have problems with the glasses on FOP not fitting right and it getting blurry during certain parts of the ride?
All of my rides on it have been a little "blurry" I just assumed that was the ride. Maybe I haven't had the glasses on right?!

I haven’t ridden it before but I just imagined sitting in a blurry 3D movie and it sounded horrible lol
It wasn't horribly blurry, but the images were definitely not 100% crisp and clear. I just assumed it was subtle distortion.

Has anyone had recent experience with rider swap for FoP for a child who is tall enough, but too scared to ride? We have FPs for it next month, but would like to rider swap. Last time we both barely made it through within an hour. I'm worried about the window expiring before we both get the chance to ride. Any advice?

I usually wear distance glasses and had no blur even without them. No distortion at all. So can't say what the problem might have been.

The glasses were very loose on both myself and my husband. I was able to make FP for two different days during the three days before and the week of Thanksgiving. I am so glad that I snagged that second FP (on a different day) because the attraction was awesome! And that comes from someone who is deathly afraid of heights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter