*OFFICIAL* Rivers of Light Details - Showtimes/Dining/FastPass+/Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked dinning package at Tiffins for march. $67 for 3 courses and a spot to see it. We were going to Tiffins anyway so just changed our booking to the ROL Package.

Considering there will be more than one show per night I would guess one after dark and one near closing. Sometimes throughout the year there will likely be three showings per night.
One show at 7:15 for now.

For Tiffins, it says allow three hours before showtime. Should a four o'clock reservation be okay or is that not a good idea?

@FastPasser you mentioned good spots to watch the show outside the theater, are you talking about the bridge from EE to FNTM? I cannot get to AK on Friday before 6pm and I am sure I won't make it inside on standby

I can't get a pre park open adr for my May trip so I'll just hope for a fast pass or we'll wait until October.

For Tiffins, it says allow three hours before showtime. Should a four o'clock reservation be okay or is that not a good idea?

4:00 will be good. I normally allow two hours for signature meals. Even if it's runnng a little late (and that's doubtful for an early dinner), you should still have enough time.

4:00 will be good. I normally allow two hours for signature meals. Even if it's runnng a little late (and that's doubtful for an early dinner), you should still have enough time.

Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to make sure and not be sorry later.

Apologize for not reading this whole thread, but will there be FP+ for ROL??? Probably don't want to do a dinner package since I want to eat at Jiko next trip.

Apologize for not reading this whole thread, but will there be FP+ for ROL??? Probably don't want to do a dinner package since I want to eat at Jiko next trip.
they are loaded on the page but not active for booking yet, it just says "there are no more fp times for this experience"

Can you use a dining package credit for the dining package? It's my first time having the DDP. (I know it would be 2 for Tiffins if I was doing that, but I've seen the GF menu and...meh.)

Is the viewing the same from either the FP+ area vs the dining package area? I understand that they are 2 separate theaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter