**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I’m in. My only issue is that tickets aren’t available yet.
I'm logged in and ready on Regal cinema, Fandango is now giving me a "The Force is Strong with this one, thanks for your patience" when I try to log into my account

Dessert party question! So...the party takes place in launch bay? During times that launch bay is open to park visitors? Wondering how that works....is the dessert party in a separate area? Do I still need to plan time to see launch bay exhibits during the day but not bother with character meet lines because we will have quicker access during the dessert party? Or is the dessert party a good time to explore launch bay???

Dessert party question! So...the party takes place in launch bay? During times that launch bay is open to park visitors? Wondering how that works....is the dessert party in a separate area? Do I still need to plan time to see launch bay exhibits during the day but not bother with character meet lines because we will have quicker access during the dessert party? Or is the dessert party a good time to explore launch bay???
They have the back area of Launch Bay reserved for the dessert party but some of the tables are set in the general public area.
It's up to you but at night the character lines are a bit shorter, if a character is a priority to you I would do it earlier to not cut into dessert party time. If you go to the first page on the dessert party post you can see some videos of the set up inside Launch Bay

Deja vu, let's try again.

Beginning Oct. 10, adjustments will begin in order to enhance the performance stage used for Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away. The show will not be performed from Oct. 10 through Oct. 22. During this time, additional entertainment will be provided to surprise and delight Guests.

"Enhance the performance stage", that wording is interesting. It says enhance not replace. Guess we'll find out what it means starting tomorrow.
Will these "delights" occur throughout the day, or just during the times the show is usually scheduled?

They have the back area of Launch Bay reserved for the dessert party but some of the tables are set in the general public area.
It's up to you but at night the character lines are a bit shorter, if a character is a priority to you I would do it earlier to not cut into dessert party time. If you go to the first page on the dessert party post you can see some videos of the set up inside Launch Bay

Thanks!!

Just caught an ESPN trailer for the trailer. Only three quick shots: Rey’s floating pebbles, presumably Kylo’s hand picking up a lightsaber in a red room, and Luke’s artificial hand taking his lightsaber from Rey, all close-ups.

Just caught an ESPN trailer for the trailer. Only three quick shots: Rey’s floating pebbles, presumably Kylo’s hand picking up a lightsaber in a red room, and Luke’s artificial hand taking his lightsaber from Rey, all close-ups.
this one?

Ah yes you guys are getting ready to buy Last Jedi tickets! My people!

I'll actually be in Disney World for this one (Force Awakens I was in Hollywood and saw it at the El Cap, talk about hard to get tickets).

Does anyone know how quickly the Disney Springs AMC sells out of opening night tickets for SW movies?

This is the first time I'll be watching a movie at AMC at Disney Springs.

Are tickets usually available on fandango? I'm looking now and don't see them listed, unlike other Orlando theaters.

I got excited when the AMC site went from "remind me" to "advance tickets," but sadly the link takes you to "Sorry, no showtimes have been announced yet for this theatre."

Ah yes you guys are getting ready to buy Last Jedi tickets! My people!

I'll actually be in Disney World for this one (Force Awakens I was in Hollywood and saw it at the El Cap, talk about hard to get tickets).

Does anyone know how quickly the Disney Springs AMC sells out of opening night tickets for SW movies?
I am not sure, I watched at Citywalk because I wanted IMAX he last time

This is the first time I'll be watching a movie at AMC at Disney Springs.

Are tickets usually available on fandango? I'm looking now and don't see them listed, unlike other Orlando theaters.

I got excited when the AMC site went from "remind me" to "advance tickets," but sadly the link takes you to "Sorry, no showtimes have been announced yet for this theatre."
That is strange, I have bought tickets for Disney Springs through Fandango, I'm wondering if they won't load the theater up until tonight

I get this on the Disney Springs AMC site now:
Tickets will be on sale tonight following the trailer launch on ESPN’s Monday Night Football halftime show. Until then, may the force be with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter