• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I’m super new to these boards. I’ve read through quite a bit of this SW thread and the info has been amazingly informative!
We are booked for WDW from 29 April-6 May. My DS (Luke) is turning 14 on May 4 (Star Wars Day) and our plan is to do HS that day. Is it going to be crazy busy because it’s SW Day? I have five kids, four of which will want to do the Jedi Training (not the 14yo, obviously). I’m hoping to get my husband and Luke into the SWGS desserts party. Is there also a dining party for that? Are there other SW related extras in HS?
I need ALL the tips, tricks and advice! Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone did the first 8am Star Wars Guided Tour in HS yesterday? We were trying to gauge EXACTLY how long it lasts. We have it booked for October 21st and obviously have all our evening reservations (dining, FP+, etc.), but I just wanted to fine tune our plan if I need to. Thanks!

So if last Jedi tickets go on sale tomorrow, anyone have any idea what time? We are going to be in Disney for the release, and hoping to catch a matinee on the 16th, with dinner at Raglan Road. Definitely want to pre-buy!

So if last Jedi tickets go on sale tomorrow, anyone have any idea what time? We are going to be in Disney for the release, and hoping to catch a matinee on the 16th, with dinner at Raglan Road. Definitely want to pre-buy!
Received an email this morning from Cinemark this morning about 30 minutes ago that says tickets go on sale tomorrow... looks like tomorrow is definitely the day!!!
https://www.cinemark.com/star-wars-the-last-jedi

Last edited:

Likely once the trailer drops tomorrow night entering halftime of MNF.
I'm so happy I am staying home tomorrow.
For the Force Awakens they actually released tickets before the trailer, I think it was like 15 minutes before, I know cause I was at the computer refreshing since the beginning of the game, we got our tickets without any problems, once the trailer dropped all movie ticket buying sites went down due to traffic.

I'm so happy I am staying home tomorrow.
For the Force Awakens they actually released tickets before the trailer, I think it was like 15 minutes before, I know cause I was at the computer refreshing since the beginning of the game, we got our tickets without any problems, once the trailer dropped all movie ticket buying sites went down due to traffic.

I guess I’ll be doing the same now. Thanks a lot for that. ;)

Wanted to thank @yulilin3 for her opinion on Galactic Nights a few weeks ago. It's the first time I've been able to get online for a few weeks since I live where Maria hit and I am currently with very limited internet and no power. We've decided to go ahead with our trip since we truly need the distraction, so we went ahead and got our Galactic Nights tickets too to make it more special :)

We wanted to try and get tickets for The Last Jedi on the 16th, but since I have no power I have no idea at what time is the game or how that usually goes. I know that it is impossible to tell, but can someone tell me a time frame I should keep an eye out for it? Like from 7-11 or something like that. Thanks in advance!

I know that it is impossible to tell, but can someone tell me a time frame I should keep an eye out for it? Like from 7-11 or something like that. Thanks in advance!

The Monday night game starts at 830 pm ET. Halftime should start sometime between 945 to 1015.

Wanted to thank @yulilin3 for her opinion on Galactic Nights a few weeks ago. It's the first time I've been able to get online for a few weeks since I live where Maria hit and I am currently with very limited internet and no power. We've decided to go ahead with our trip since we truly need the distraction, so we went ahead and got our Galactic Nights tickets too to make it more special :)

We wanted to try and get tickets for The Last Jedi on the 16th, but since I have no power I have no idea at what time is the game or how that usually goes. I know that it is impossible to tell, but can someone tell me a time frame I should keep an eye out for it? Like from 7-11 or something like that. Thanks in advance!
I would start checking around 8pm, actually I would check around noon, just in case.
I hope you guys are able to recover from the storm quickly, Disney will definitely be a great distraction

Anyone know what the best site to use would be for Last Jedi tickets at Disney Springs theater? Disney, fandango, amc, hollywood, anything in particular? I want to be prepared, lol! We're hoping to do the 16th as well.

Anyone know what the best site to use would be for Last Jedi tickets at Disney Springs theater? Disney, fandango, amc, hollywood, anything in particular? I want to be prepared, lol! We're hoping to do the 16th as well.
I use fandango, find it easier to navigate than AMC, if you haven't, create an account on both sites so you're logged in, if possible have multiple devices to check in

WDW News is reporting "The show “Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be dark for two weeks in September. The show will not perform September 13th-September 26th, 2017, but will return on the 27th."
Deja vu, let's try again.

Beginning Oct. 10, adjustments will begin in order to enhance the performance stage used for Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away. The show will not be performed from Oct. 10 through Oct. 22. During this time, additional entertainment will be provided to surprise and delight Guests.

"Enhance the performance stage", that wording is interesting. It says enhance not replace. Guess we'll find out what it means starting tomorrow.

Deja vu, let's try again.

Beginning Oct. 10, adjustments will begin in order to enhance the performance stage used for Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away. The show will not be performed from Oct. 10 through Oct. 22. During this time, additional entertainment will be provided to surprise and delight Guests.

"Enhance the performance stage", that wording is interesting. It says enhance not replace. Guess we'll find out what it means starting tomorrow.

I like it Disney and I expect to be delighted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter